Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018 - Page 23 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018

K K Kelbie

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen Chris lugging around his "flatscreen TV" but until now never felt the need to watch. Not sure I will be subscribing but fair play to Chris for making the effort. The camerawork and commentary remind me of the early days of Scotsport - without the swearing and digits but with the oooss and aaahhs.

Fat chance but hopefully the irony of raving about other people being "sp@stics" was not lost on that drooling mess. Probably the stupidest accent ever as well.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Fat chance but hopefully the irony of raving about other people being "sp@stics" was not lost on that drooling mess. Probably the stupidest accent ever as well.

Horses running through council estates.

EOho8Pw.png

I feel dirty for having a wee chuckle at the 'carries his flatscreen tv' line. The rest of it, the ravings of a lunatic.

Not surprised to see a Falkirk fan singing a Morton song, or their version of a Morton song, and getting it all horribly wrong.

To be fair, the flatscreen tv line is funny the first time, then proceeds to get the arse booted right out of it.

AWMSC

No need to drag Ross Forbes into that? Was a good servant to the club and left with our best wishes. His legs are gone but he is still loving playing football. Can you be anything other than a relentlessly negative doughball?

I have no issues at all with Forbes. Probably had the best season of his career with Morton... just stated a fact, that he's now struggling to get a game for Dumbarton.

Missed Murdoch, also no issue at all with him... wish he was still with Morton. Doyle and Harkins are two others I wouldn't have a problem with.

Tiffoney, O'Ware, Quitongo and Russell... all rats.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

I have no issues at all with Forbes. Probably had the best season of his career with Morton... just stated a fact, that he's now struggling to get a game for Dumbarton.

Missed Murdoch, also no issue at all with him... wish he was still with Morton. Doyle and Harkins are two others I wouldn't have a problem with.Tiffoney, O'Ware, Quitongo and Russell... all rats.

Quitongo had a handful of good games for us, mostly in cup games... his performances in league games were usually second rate. He always had a poor first touch, his finishing and composure in general were poor... a sub for a poor Thistle team pretty much matches his ability.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

What was on the video? It says the account that made the video has been closed.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

What was on the video? It says the account that made the video has been closed.

It’s a Falkirk fan slagging Chris that does the YouTube vlogs and calling him some not very nice things. Might have been reported, but more likely the boy’s had a bit of a backlash and shat it.

Archived