Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018 - Page 21 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018

K K Kelbie

But what was the plan?

Win more games than everybody else?

Nah, easdales were going to buy points off the other teams in the league and let Alexander score every week before selling him to West Brom in a deal worth 1.3million.

McKinnon fucked it.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I coudn't give a fvck what McKinnon has to say. If something happened that so upset him he could have explained that to the chairman/players before resigning. He didn't. He chose to sneak out the back door like the gutless cvnt he is.

He's now a very small footnote in our history and no weasel explanation will change that.

I wish him nothing but failure and misery for the rest of his career.

How much more detail can really be provided on this plan, though?

What more do you want to hear, LWT. As far as I'm aware, the club backed the snake over the course of the summer and I reckon JJ will get some funds in January too.

Do you want a manifesto produced for us all to read? I'm not sure what folk want?

TIME FOR CHANGE!

What more do you want to hear, LWT. As far as I'm aware, the club backed the snake over the course of the summer and I reckon JJ will get some funds in January too.

Do you want a manifesto produced for us all to read? I'm not sure what folk want?

Here here.

He hints in his interview that he'll get a number of new players in in January. Let's be honest as well, they're probably gonna avoid relegation

Be interesting to see who actually wants to play for him. You'd imagine his name would be mud amongst players, so it could turn out quite difficult to get anybody good to join him at the bottom of the league.

AWMSC

There's no details that can be provided. There is no plan, that's my point. 

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Be interesting to see who actually wants to play for him. You'd imagine his name would be mud amongst players, so it could turn out quite difficult to get anybody good to join him at the bottom of the league.

Outside of Greenock, nobody cares what he did or didn't do.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

All Gordon the Groomed wants is material to the keep the shite blog of his jakey tramp, pish-stained groomer going. He should be laughed at and hounded instead of engaged with on here.

There's no details that can be provided. There is no plan, that's my point.

How so? I'm genuinely interested to know what you know that we don't?

This summer was really positive and the club made all the right noises. The McKinnon departure put paid to a lot of the good work done over the summer for some reason, but what is there to suggest there is no plan?

I've no reason to doubt there's a plan. Whether or not we can execute it is a different matter, but that's not to say there isn't a plan as such.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

How so? I'm genuinely interested to know what you know that we don't?

This summer was really positive and the club made all the right noises. The McKinnon departure put paid to a lot of the good work done over the summer for some reason, but what is there to suggest there is no plan?

I've no reason to doubt there's a plan. Whether or not we can execute it is a different matter, but that's not to say there isn't a plan as such.

I don't know anything that you don't.

This post perfectly explains it:

Not really sure what kind of plan you'd want. Give the manager everything he needs such as the sports science stuff, build a good squad, add to it and win games. That's it.

Put a time scale on it and you're just setting yourself up to fail. Say we reach the play offs for the next three seasons but don't get promoted. Has the club failed?

I don't know anything that you don't.

This post perfectly explains it:

Put a time scale on it and you're just setting yourself up to fail. Say we reach the play offs for the next three seasons but don't get promoted. Has the club failed?

Well, objective is to reach the premiership on three years and if we were not promoted...come on, not exactly higher physics is it.

Don’t know what your problem is. I admit I wasn’t the biggest fan of the leadership at Morton but don’t see anything t Crawford done wrong bar back McKinnon to the hill.

Well, objective is to reach the premiership on three years and if we were not promoted...come on, not exactly higher physics is it.

Don’t know what your problem is. I admit I wasn’t the biggest fan of the leadership at Morton but don’t see anything t Crawford done wrong bar back McKinnon to the hill.

Make your mind up. Is it an objective or a plan?

All a bit petty this is tbh.

If the club have said they'd like to reach the top flight in 3 years then let's give it 3 years. You'll probably really be able to tell next season.

He obviously doesn’t want the club to progress.

I don’t see what Crawford has done wrong since taking over. Can only judge his season end/end of three years.

He hints in his interview that he'll get a number of new players in in January. Let's be honest as well, they're probably gonna avoid relegation

There's another ten rounds of fixtures between now and the window opening; they stand to be nearly ten points adrift of Alloa and further behind any 8th placed side on current form. And unlike a few recent seasons, there isn't a couple of part-time teams waiting to get reeled in during the second half of the season. Even if they significantly strengthen their team in January - which their gormless fans have taken for granted for some reason - then they would still be more likely to go down than survive IMO, 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived