Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018 - Page 22 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018

K K Kelbie

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton must have really done something to annoy them if they were supporting someone with such strong Dundee Utd connections, one of the teams they seem to blame most for their liquidation etc.

I don't think they're clever enough to connect the dots between McKinnon and Dundee United. I've had a few Twitter exchanges with them and whoever is running the account strikes me as a bit dense. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Quitongo, O'Ware and Russell all getting relegated in the same season would be absolutely delicious

Noticed Quitongo was a sub for Thistle yesterday (to think some raved about him not long ago!)... O'Ware obviously out injured for a while yet, Russell totally out of the picture at Falkirk, Ross Forbes a sub for Dumbarton. 'Tiff' loaned back to us and thankfully not getting a game now. All have had pretty disastrous moves...

Credit to Lamie for getting a regular game for Livi... the only one from last season that has gone on to better things.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Noticed Quitongo was a sub for Thistle yesterday (to think some raved about him not long ago!)... O'Ware obviously out injured for a while yet, Russell totally out of the picture at Falkirk, Ross Forbes a sub for Dumbarton. 'Tiff' loaned back to us and thankfully not getting a game now. All have had pretty disastrous moves...

Credit to Lamie for getting a regular game for Livi... the only one from last season that has gone on to better things.

No need to drag Ross Forbes into that? Was a good servant to the club and left with our best wishes. His legs are gone but he is still loving playing football. Can you be anything other than a relentlessly negative doughball?

Quitongo was getting “raved over” when he deserved it, when he first broke into the team before his serious injury, when he was scoring against Premiership teams and helping us to the semi final.

Stating the obvious here but Quitongo was being raved about because he was that fucking good for s time before his injuries. The same can be said for Forbes. Yes he was a bit of a one trick pony but he had one and a half great seasons for us. Oware and Russell can go and fuck. In delighted for big lamie and also Andy Murdoch as they're both doing well although the latter should never have been allowed to leave.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Thought Waddell was superb! Baffling why he hasn’t started until the last two games. Easily better than Kilday. Anyone know how long Denny is out for now? And why are we still paying Thomson a wage???

My pal who is a fire risk engineer asked me recently if Thomson was still at Morton, as he had just taken up a job with one of their competitors (Thomson qualified as a fire risk engineer as well from Uni) I know he is still with us, so is his other job part time or is he part time with Morton, anyone know?

I posted this at the time mate and people refused to accept it. Either way he's still a snake and clearly spineless if so.

Even if there was something like what he is alluding to, if he spoke to the players etc. and explained to them why he was going he would at least come out of it with some dignity at least with them. I don't believe there was anything other than more money, longer contract, better commute etc. & the way he treated the players & staff was a disgrace & you could see the players felt exactly the same yesterday.

I just don't believe that anyone would take this much abuse if there was a 'real' reason for leaving, you would just come out and say whatever it was to save your own image. He hasn't & wont, coz his reasons for leaving were for personal gain, nothing more IMO

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

My pal who is a fire risk engineer asked me recently if Thomson was still at Morton, as he had just taken up a job with one of their competitors (Thomson qualified as a fire risk engineer as well from Uni) I know he is still with us, so is his other job part time or is he part time with Morton, anyone know?

Even if there was something like what he is alluding to, if he spoke to the players etc. and explained to them why he was going he would at least come out of it with some dignity at least with them. I don't believe there was anything other than more money, longer contract, better commute etc. & the way he treated the players & staff was a disgrace & you could see the players felt exactly the same yesterday.

I just don't believe that anyone would take this much abuse if there was a 'real' reason for leaving, you would just come out and say whatever it was to save your own image. He hasn't & wont, coz his reasons for leaving were for personal gain, nothing more IMO

Even if he said it was better wages and closer to home but said his goodbyes and left on fairly good terms his reputation wouldn't be so bad. There would still be anger from fans but the fact the players are the same as us speaks volumes.

I can’t help but think that all this “the fans have only heard one side of the story” and “the truth will come out one day” sh*te is about as dignified as Rangers and Celtic tend to be when taking the moral high ground on something.

Planting seeds of doubt in folks minds, and having underhand swipes at folk he used to work with/for might come across as dignified to a moron, but it only goes to show up McKinnon as even more of a fanny than we already saw him as to anyone with a brain.

If there’s something underhand that we shouldn’t be happy with, come out and say it and to hell with any money it might be costing him.

He's actually got the brass neck to talk about his "dignity". 

It's been touched on a few times already, but he seems to forget that both Falkirk and himself have told us their patently bollocks version of the story so if he's now claiming there's another side then he's a liar twice over.

AWMSC

Archived