Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018 - Page 19 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018

K K Kelbie

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really is worrying if the Easdale’s are pressuring the club into playing their boy. I’ve never seen him play so can’t comment on his ability but surely if he was good enough we’d have him in the squad. He’s still very young for a footballer so there’s plenty time for him to develop in his own time.

I Was told by one of the players dad's last night that he left due to the whole Easdale demanding his son was played etc.

Worrying.

Until it all comes out **** him

Then why hasn't his son played under the gormless caretaker team or the new manager? There is no logic to this rumour whatsoever - and so it should be filed in the bin with the 95 other versions that sweetie wives are always going to make up in these circumstances. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Really is worrying if the Easdale’s are pressuring the club into playing their boy. I’ve never seen him play so can’t comment on his ability but surely if he was good enough we’d have him in the squad. He’s still very young for a footballer so there’s plenty time for him to develop in his own time.

If they really were pressuring the club then we would surely have him in the squad as opposed to one of the interchangeable ringers that make the bench every week instead. But we don't. Which is where this theory falls apart. 

Oh and on the premise that King Snake Ray McKinnon had any morals in the first place that led him to leave his position. But a handful of words coming from his forked tongue and the sweetie wives are already on the chase - that's job done for him then. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It was all "no problems" from him, then now he's been slaughtered for it he's chucking vague insinuations about to try and save face.

**** him.

Aye he actually said there was no problems and he got on with everyone. If he said there were some problems behind the scenes and he felt it was best to leave then there might have at least been some sympathy. He didn't even need to say what it was so the fact he is now has to be another lie.

I Was told by one of the players dad's last night that he left due to the whole Easdale demanding his son was played etc.

Worrying.

Until it all comes out **** him

I posted this at the time mate and people refused to accept it. Either way he's still a snake and clearly spineless if so.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I posted this at the time mate and people refused to accept it. Either way he's still a snake and clearly spineless if so.

Don’t know if it happened or not, but JJ has named a few reserve players in his squads and I don’t think Easdale has made one yet.

Don’t know if it happened or not, but JJ has named a few reserve players in his squads and I don’t think Easdale has made one yet.

Aye, if it was the case you'd at least expect him to be a sub under any of the three managers over the last year.

Archived