The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 94 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only known ones we have missed out on are Miller and Bell.

Both indeed probably got more elsewhere.

A Thistle-supporting colleague in work was pretty insistent that Bell went to them over us because it was a 2 year deal rather than the 1 we offered him. Said the money was pretty much the same. Hard to argue with that really.

Could play a 352 with McAlister at wing back if we had to. The middle of the park is strong enough not to need him in there all the time.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Could play a 352 with McAlister at wing back if we had to. The middle of the park is strong enough not to need him in there all the time.

While it was only one game, the shambles at Ayr makes me think we should avoid that at all costs.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

While it was only one game, the shambles at Ayr makes me think we should avoid that at all costs.

Maybe if they've had more time to learn the system on the training ground, yada yada, but would rather not. It is a bit concerning, though, that we could be pretty gubbed by one or two injuries or suspensions - we're definitely light at FB and the flanks in general.

Iredale it is then.

I'm fine with Iredale. He's better than Lamie was when he started in that position and while Lamie ended up a very good player I reckon Iredale is plenty talented to work on his defending as well.

We have another very good player there.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived