The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 99 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jai's old man has spent years whoring his son to any team who he perceives is a step up from Morton. 

It's become a bit embarrassing watching Jose working through his black book of media non entities. Unfortunately it's hard to big up Jai's extensive experience of treatment rooms.

Morton have had little benefit from Jai for the money he has received from Morton. If indeed he has joined Hearts I'm surprised as his long term fitness must a major doubt for any club.

Get the compensation and move on!

Morton have had little benefit from Jai for the money he has received from Morton. If indeed he has joined Hearts I'm surprised as his long term fitness must a major doubt for any club.

Get the compensation and move on!

Apart from a League Cup semi final.

Apart from a League Cup semi final.

And a number of late winners against Dunfermline.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

We're advertising for a video analyst. Looks like another step in the right direction.

Sounds like a job for Kieran McAnespie.

Edit: sorry, I misread that as video analist.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Archived