The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 93 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George Newell and Jordan McGregor been training with us. Whoever they are

Mike Newells son - ex Motherwell forward and McGregor is a defender who was last with Airdrie.

Gives us an idea of the positions we're looking to fill.

Could be worse could be Urnie Newell's son.

Let's hound him anyway.

*insert signature here*

Can’t say I’m too disappointed.

Same here, wouldn't have minded giving him a year as a squad option to mature and improve further, but it's no big deal if he's off. We'll get a small amount of compensation if he makes it to an English club.

EOho8Pw.png

Same here, wouldn't have minded giving him a year as a squad option to mature and improve further, but it's no big deal if he's off. We'll get a small amount of compensation if he makes it to an English club.

I'm not sure he's mature enough to realise he's immature.

Is that you Davie??

One of Sir David’s timeless maxims - proven correct every time some ringer like Romario Sabajo is stinking the place out. One viewing is indeed enough to judge.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Apologies, I was on the road all day yesterday. It's a long way from the Ocean City back to base in Renfrew, 489 miles to be exact. Unfortunately, by the time I looked on Twitter, the boy Tumilty had already made his account private so I've not seen his post. I actually agree that Keenan and McAnespie are total bawbags, who deserved all they got in response from the 'Ton fans.

I was surprised that there wasn't any comments from your good self. Then I remembered you've blocked me on Twitter and Facebook, even although we've never had any interaction with one another on either. So, maybe you did comment, I don't know.

There were some crackers in response, this being my particular favourite.

Oh the irony.  :lol:

Oh the irony, indeed :lol:

abh160.jpg

220px-Scab.jpg

picketsrcraig.jpg

*insert signature here*

No, not scabby Moorky.

What is it Dublinjag always says about you:

There's a thing that lacks a spine,

In every factory, mill and mine:

picketsrcraig.jpg

Have to say though, it does suit you.

:lol: :lol:

Edit to add:

_44545260_john_martin_sns300.jpg

*insert signature here*

What is it Dublinjag always says about you:

There's a thing that lacks a spine,

In every factory, mill and mine:

picketsrcraig.jpg

Have to say though, it does suit you.

:lol: :lol:

That must have been some carry oot you had last night. Is that you just out of your drunken stupor?  :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

^^^ sent to the wrong person

Hello my little friend. You were correct I should have received this, along my 20 regal, four rolls, a daily record and a bottle of Pulse Cider from the Cupar Keystore.

That Gordon is fucking hopeless at delivering things. Fuck knows what he dropped in Plymouth the other evening.

THINK FROGS, NOT THUNDERBIRD

^^^ sent to the wrong person

The evidence is all there, it was the right person. Be a good friend and seek help for your mate, he badly needs it.  :1eye:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Hello my little friend. You were correct I should have received this, along my 20 regal, four rolls, a daily record and a bottle of Pulse Cider from the Cupar Keystore.

That Gordon is ****ing hopeless at delivering things. **** knows what he dropped in Plymouth the other evening.

Whatever it was, it was too small for you.  ;)  :lol:

The evidence is all there, it was the right person. Be a good friend and seek help for your mate, he badly needs it.  :1eye:

Isn't it sad that you have no mates. Just a master who tells you what to do. Now sit.

Whatever it was, it was too small for you.  ;)  :lol:

But I had a big surprise in my Slazengers for you when you arrived back the following evening. ;)

Did you manage to get those skidmarks out okay?

Yesterday Ray said he wants another winger and forward and If anything far better than what we have in any position came up that is financially doable then he wouldn’t hesitate to try and get them in.

Yesterday Ray said he wants another winger and forward and If anything far better than what we have in any position came up that is financially doable then he wouldn’t hesitate to try and get them in.

That's positive. At least he knows where the gaps in the squad as are. It's also good to hear he won't settle on what we have and if the opportunity arises to improve the squad he will.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived