The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 91 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

It is quite rich coming from Dean Keenan who, in a must win game v Stirling, cost us three points having come off the bench and consequently had to be subbed off. He will forever be remember by the Morton fans for this act and for his Twitter meltdown...Dean Keenan we welcome you as the first inductee of the Greenock Morton Wanker XI.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of gutted if they've started to moan about being abused by Morton fans due to Millar commenting on it, as i really want to see it.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Bit of a Duffy signing that. Hopefully it's just as cover and no more. Still need 3 decent players in. 

Duffy was looking at him last season, but he went home to finish his exams. 

Hopefully, as you say, he is as cover. I'm hopeful McKinnon is throwing budget away on him as a regular starter. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Duffy was looking at him last season, but he went home to finish his exams.

Hopefully, as you say, he is as cover. I'm hopeful McKinnon is throwing budget away on him as a regular starter.

Not sure we've got someone in that position though to sit in if we're up against it. Telfer, Millar, Tidser and McAlister are all quite attacking so it gives us some more options.

I'd still like a winger and a forward but can see the thinking behind this, especially on a short term deal as the others are all more likely to start most games.

One thing worth noting- in something like 20 years of posting on Morton forums, we’ve finally found something we all agree on, almost to a man. I say almost, because LinwoodTON was posted missing yesterday and the party line will be to back up “Dean Matthew” and his odious mate.

In years to come on this board, we’ll look back at the halcyon days of July 2018 when there was a glorious heatwave, England got so far in the World Cup only to have it swiped away from them when they thought it was coming home and we were all in agreement about something.

A truly momentous occasion.

Apologies, I was on the road all day yesterday. It's a long way from the Ocean City back to base in Renfrew, 489 miles to be exact. Unfortunately, by the time I looked on Twitter, the boy Tumilty had already made his account private so I've not seen his post. I actually agree that Keenan and McAnespie are total bawbags, who deserved all they got in response from the 'Ton fans.

I was surprised that there wasn't any comments from your good self. Then I remembered you've blocked me on Twitter and Facebook, even although we've never had any interaction with one another on either. So, maybe you did comment, I don't know.

There were some crackers in response, this being my particular favourite.

So it's okay for you and Dean Keenan to make a personal attack on Rehgan Tumilty, but it's not okay for anyone to respond the same way to you?

Oh the irony.  :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Thought Thomson looked a decent prospect in the Motherwell game and should be a decent squad player for that holding midfield position. Millar is 35 so we prob needed someone in there as a backup option and he probably won't be on that much.

Apologies, I was on the road all day yesterday. It's a long way from the Ocean City back to base in Renfrew, 489 miles to be exact. Unfortunately, by the time I looked on Twitter, the boy Tumilty had already made his account private so I've not seen his post. I actually agree that Keenan and McAnespie are total bawbags, who deserved all they got in response from the 'Ton fans.

I was surprised that there wasn't any comments from your good self. Then I remembered you've blocked me on Twitter and Facebook, even although we've never had any interaction with one another on either. So, maybe you did comment, I don't know.

There were some crackers in response, this being my particular favourite.

Oh the irony.  :lol:

You didn't have to go to so much effort to try and convince us that you're not groomed by an alcoholic tramp, but thanks nonetheless.

Kyle Thomson sogns a 6 Month deal - https://t.co/fPYCyLhmDr

From a few years ago but sounds promising:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/park-ridge/sports/ct-prh-kyle-thomson-vaasan-palloseura-swansea-city-tl-0625-20150624-story,amp.html

No doubt Keenan will be quick to pull him up about his lack of professionalism though.

George Newell and Jordan McGregor been training with us. Whoever they are

Mike Newells son - ex Motherwell forward and McGregor is a defender who was last with Airdrie.

Gives us an idea of the positions we're looking to fill.

Archived