The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 87 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

I recall him having a good came against us at Cappielow last season. I might be mixing him up with their other full-back but he owned Tiffoney for the 90 mins. Falkirk fans said he's a solid full-back but nothing spectacular. 

I think you're mixing him up right enough. He was subbed injured in the first half at Cappielow last season.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk fans when i asked about him last week;

"He was very much ok. He does a job at this level but nothing outstanding. A downgrade on Mikey Doyle for you guys imo."

"Unoffensive, sometimes invisible. Not terrible, just a bit average."

"Starting off well and looked like a decent signing especially at wing back, after that he totally just lost all ability to venture forward, decent squad player to have probably but nothing more"

He scored 2 goals in 20 games for them and both of them where from open play so obviously likes to get forward but for whatever reason that stopped towards the end of the season( maybe under instruction from Hartley)

Hartley said he was a terrific signing for them after the game in which he scored the winner- 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42672294

Sounds like he will be fine. Has 9/10 Premiership appearances under his belt too which is decent for a 21 year old defender as well as playing half a season for an improving Falkirk side.

Just glad we have a natural right back in place now.

"Solid 6/10 performer every week. Not overly great or poor. Steady enough player for this division who likes to get forward and get involved when your team are attacking. I'd say one of his weaknesses with us were his lack of fitness and pace. He appeared to be running through mud at times and would struggle to get back after any bursting runs forward and leaving the defence exposed. I'd guess the term  that is most likely to be used to describe Reghan is 'Meh'; however, he's a better signing than your previous bairns in McHugh, Baird and Gasparotto" 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Glad to get someone in, but echo the above . Doyle with an actual right midfielder infront of him would probably have been fine. Was hoping for more of a ringing endorsement of the new boy. Ach well, we shall see. Least Kilday wont be out there.

I want a pretentious signature too.

I've heard Jai is crocked and wont be back for at least three months. Livingstone have knocked back signing him because he still hasn't started running or kicked a ball this pre-season.

Although Quitongo is a class act; we can't have him joining Denny and Thompson on the injury table when we desperately need a goalscorer now.

I think we should reluctantly wave good bye and thank the lad for the memories - his goals took us to a semi final after all.

I've heard Jai is crocked and wont be back for at least three months. Livingstone have knocked back signing him because he still hasn't started running or kicked a ball this pre-season.

Although Quitongo is a class act; we can't have him joining Denny and Thompson on the injury table when we desperately need a goalscorer now.

I think we should reluctantly wave good bye and thank the lad for the memories - his goals took us to a semi final after all.

Also heard this yesterday. Something along the lines of him hurting his knee again. Maybe a bad reaction or something. 

Let's move on. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

I think Quitongo's career will be badly damaged by this ongoing injury he has.

Doubt we will receive any money for him and if out for three month, looking at xmas before match sharp. No one is going to pay that.

What about Tiff? Where has he gone?

I think Quitongo's career will be badly damaged by this ongoing injury he has.

Doubt we will receive any money for him and if out for three month, looking at xmas before match sharp. No one is going to pay that.

What about Tiff? Where has he gone?

Gone quiet on him but noticed he liked a tweet last night from Dean Keenan (:lol:) having a pop at Tumilty. Would suggest he's got no interest in coming back here whatsoever. 

Was just about to come on and post about that, so thankfully not been Gourlayed.

Also worth noting Kieran McAnespie (yes, Kieran McAnespie!!!) putting his tuppenceworth in about that being what's wrong with the game. A guy who did the square root of f*ck all in his time at Morton.

Archived