The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 90 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say it's pretty spot on of Millar to stick up for the new kid. He could have easily just kept quiet as from his tweets I get the feeling he partly agrees with the sentiment, if not the way it was put across but for him to publicly put his neck on the line and show support for a new signing shows great leadership and only bodes well for our dressing room this season.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

First class from Millar, and to think Keenan and that other fanny McAnespie can comment on something like that tweet questioning a young lads professionalism after a whirlwind day of signing the same day. 2 absolute fucking losers.

If Twitter was about in their day all we would see is the two of them cutting about in mankini’s thinking they are hilarious and relevant.

A couple of prize pricks who we unfortunately had to put up with for too long. All the best to Reghan for the rest of the season, looks decent.

"Deano" said he'd be "furious" if a Troon player had made that tweet.

If Troon lost 2-1 at Firhill it would not only be the best result in their history, but would see them move above Ayr United in the 'Ayrshire relevance' stakes.

It's jaw-dropping that he can't see what a petty fud he's being. A young lad happy with having a decent debut and scoring a goal, while acknowledging that the result wasn't what the team wanted? If he'd done that to a reporter after the match nobody would have batted an eye. "Yeah, it's been a crazy day and obviously I'm delighted to be here and to get on the scoresheet, but the result is disappointing." How can you possibly object to that?

EOho8Pw.png

Keenan and McAnespie were poster boys for everything that was wrong with McInally era Morton. McAnespie was, quite frankly a disgrace of a professional and to use his own quote, "everything that was wrong with scottish football."

Keenan is a 33 year old failed pro having a dig at a 21 year old. Classy stuff indeed.

Tiffoney and OWare liking such a snidey tweet says everything and we are best shot of them both. OWare strolled about like the big man last season. So joker agent can only bloat your status so far though.

Can't wait to get him hounded.

Was never keen on O'Ware. Respected his contribution, and loved the season when he scored loads of goals, but he's absolutely full of himself... took a matter of minutes in his company to see that.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Was never keen on O'Ware. Respected his contribution, and loved the season when he scored loads of goals, but he's absolutely full of himself... took a matter of minutes in his company to see that.

Is there no end to the footballers this guy hangs around with?

Looks like wee K-Mac has went on a blocking spree. Suppose it's fair game to slate a young boy but then take the cowardly way out when people call you out on it.

I'm sorry Kieran it was just dressing room " bantz " you fanny filming weasel.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Quite a tantrum they're having as well as the blocking, crying about "abuse" and "personal attacks" in response to, em, being called out for making a personal attack on another player. Hypocrites as well as everything else.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

One thing worth noting- in something like 20 years of posting on Morton forums, we’ve finally found something we all agree on, almost to a man. I say almost, because LinwoodTON was posted missing yesterday and the party line will be to back up “Dean Matthew” and his odious mate.

In years to come on this board, we’ll look back at the halcyon days of July 2018 when there was a glorious heatwave, England got so far in the World Cup only to have it swiped away from them when they thought it was coming home and we were all in agreement about something.

A truly momentous occasion.

Worth noting that Keenan tried to pull out the " who did you play for again? " argument when someone challenged him. A sure sign of a rattled idiot.

The irony is his twitter is littered with him commenting on Liverpool players when in reality Keenan's ability is a lot closer to the sunday league level of your average punter than it is to the top class players he's arguing about when he's not getting absolutely telt by Morton fans.

32.gif

Is there no end to the footballers this guy hangs around with?

In fairness, I was in O'Ware's company for about five minutes once and he was an absolute throbber then too. It was on the Albert booze cruise before the last relegation season and he was going about telling everybody who would listen that we were definitely going to get relegated, as well as just generally being a total prick. 

Quite a tantrum they're having as well as the blocking, crying about "abuse" and "personal attacks" in response to, em, being called out for making a personal attack on another player. Hypocrites as well as everything else.

Good. The more you think about it, the more dickish they become I think. A young boy starting out in football makes a totally innocuous comment that registers his enthusiasm and disappointment in a way that players all over the country do every week ("happy to get on the score sheet, disappointed to lose" blah blah blah), two guys several years old who had pretty dismal careers - especially at Morton -  decide to publicly reply to his tweet calling him everything wrong with football so that the boy sees it and sees all the other arseholes liking it...it's just snidey and pathetic as fuck. Guaranteed if that was some guy about 25 or so who came up from England to play for say, Dunfermline, those two would have had nothing to say.

It's the equivalent of the kind of dick who takes the piss out of someone and/or videos them for enjoying themselves at a concert or dancing in a club or whatever, at best. At worst, it's a couple of bitter old guys bullying a young lad for having the cheek to be excited about scoring a goal on his debut. 

Anyway, even if Tumility had only mentioned his goal and not the result, I still wouldn't care. He only signed for the club less than 12 hours before kick-off, I really don't expect him to go home and cry in his room about getting beat when he probably hasn't even seen the home dressing room at Cappielow yet so when weapons like O'Ware who behave like the above and don't bother their arse playing games or telling their manager their leaving start joining in, they can fuck right off too. Again, hope Reghan or pretty much anybody makes a point of booting him up and down the park next time we play that mob. 

AWMSC

Aye that Booze cruise was the moment I realised O'ware was a walloper and there's been nothing he's done since that's made me change my mind on that. I liked him as a footballer so it mattered absolutely nothing to me that he was a bawbag, but now he no longer plays for us I have no time at all for him, which I'm sure he's gutted about.

32.gif

State of the pair of them now claiming the abuse/comments they are getting from the big bad Morton fans is down to Millar commenting on it, big enough to have a go at a young player but can’t take it when folk point out they are failures

Archived