Squad For Next Season. - Page 189 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad For Next Season.

Madton

Oh dear Bob, clearly Mr Brain was not delivered at the same time as your ego. Lest you forget diddy, I facilitated the creation of the Clique and even named it. I am its raison d'etre and without it your vacuous little existence would be even emptier. I am the oxygen that fuels your red dot fire. Maybe I should claim naming rights and get Shine to charge royalties every time you spew out the word.

I am intrigued that you think a created avatar can be a liar and a fantasist. A fact does not become a lie though just because some thicko says they don't believe it and issues a red dot.

I"ll let you get back to humping Mrs Goggins now.

What a pile of shite. Lol. Red dot.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duffy's got a good track record of bringing players in who haven't done much for other clubs and getting the best out of them. I wouldn't be against shankland coming in but think we still need another striker in

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I am intrigued that you think a created avatar can be a liar and a fantasist. A fact does not become a lie though just because some thicko says they don't believe it and issues a red dot.

Bit rich of you to be talking about facts and lies when you still aren't prepared to provide evidence for your statement that I'm a racist and sectarian bigot, dickhead.

Bit rich of you to be talking about facts and lies when you still aren't prepared to provide evidence for your statement that I'm a racist and sectarian bigot, dickhead.

Have a greenie for red dotting a Dickhead.

*insert signature here*

If Duffy wanted Little he'd have signed by now I imagine, particularly as he was touting himself to the manager on Superscoreboard.

Yeah agreed. If Duffy is happy to ignore Little's availability, then hopefully that means he has someone better in mind.

Hopefully loy makes his decision this week.

I suspect we'll only get Loy if Falkirk or any other bottom half Prem team don't want him.

Falkirk already have a daft amount of Strikers in their squad: 

Baird

Miller

McHugh

Austin

O'Hara

Surely they wouldn't sign another one unless one or two go?

Falkirk already have a daft amount of Strikers in their squad:

Baird

Miller

McHugh

Austin

O'Hara

Surely they wouldn't sign another one unless one or two go?

McHugh is a player, I wanted him at Cappielow last time he was available. IF Loy went to them we could do a lot worse.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived