Squad For Next Season. - Page 188 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad For Next Season.

Madton

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great, the gap between us won't increase and hopefully a win tomorrow will bring us closer to 2nd place

True, but the prospect of Hibs hibsing first place and spending a 4th season down here should not be underestimated.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

2-0 Hibs

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Clicked the wrong thread. Mods - feel free to move these to the Championship updates thread.

Interview in the sun with Jamie Lindsay today. Glowing report about the club from him and Danny Johnstone who he spoke to about Morton, but also says there has been interest from England and Scottish premier league clubs, so I doubt we will see him next season.

Tidser might leave due to lack of games as well so you get the feeling this could be another 'now or never' season like the one under Moore a few years ago.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Probs going to get shot down for this... Shane Sutherland at Elgin city? Sh*t league and sh*t defenders but scored same amount of goals as Moussa Dembele and he scored plenty for his club before Elgin. Worth a punt? I know we can't really afford a "maybe" but is there really anyone else we have a fair chance at?

Edit**

Bbc have him at 13 goals and 10 assists this season, scored another double today. Radio said earlier now on the same as dembele

Sir Gav was a luxury we maybe weren't quite ready for, so well done to Duffy for getting him here in the first place. Remember, 6 months ago we were weeping at the loss of Gaspo. (who he, I hear some cry)

I suspect Jimbo will have a new Gunning ready for next season. Who knows, we may have won the play-offs by then.

I would have thought Sir Gav needn't have been in any hurry to sign for the likes of Grimsby, and could have waited out the month. I wonder if his weak knee and imaginative personality put bigger clubs off.

Great while it lasted, and he was great in his last game in Paisley.

... proud to be apart from the groupthink tree ...

Sir Gav was a luxury we maybe weren't quite ready for, so well done to Duffy for getting him here in the first place. Remember, 6 months ago we were weeping at the loss of Gaspo. (who he, I hear some cry)

I suspect Jimbo will have a new Gunning ready for next season. Who knows, we may have won the play-offs by then.

I would have thought Sir Gav needn't have been in any hurry to sign for the likes of Grimsby, and could have waited out the month. I wonder if his weak knee and imaginative personality put bigger clubs off.

Great while it lasted, and he was great in his last game in Paisley.

Haven't felt the need to say this before but that ^ is word salad.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I could explain it to you but I can't help you to understand.

Gave a greenie here by mistake. Clique!

And what makes you think I have any interest in what you post, Red?

You're a crap poster, proven liar and proven fantasist. The Clique was created solely because of you and your single purpose on here is to be issued with red dots. Have another, Dickhead.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

There's a St Mirren fan on their forum claiming we've shown interest in Shankland who's not played much recently. Hope we don't end up with him, looked quite overweight and unfit in the derby in November.

Gave a greenie here by mistake. Clique!

And what makes you think I have any interest in what you post, Red?

You're a crap poster, proven liar and proven fantasist. The Clique was created solely because of you and your single purpose on here is to be issued with red dots. Have another, Dickhead.

Oh dear Bob, clearly Mr Brain was not delivered at the same time as your ego. Lest you forget diddy, I facilitated the creation of the Clique and even named it. I am its raison d'etre and without it your vacuous little existence would be even emptier. I am the oxygen that fuels your red dot fire. Maybe I should claim naming rights and get Shine to charge royalties every time you spew out the word.

I am intrigued that you think a created avatar can be a liar and a fantasist. A fact does not become a lie though just because some thicko says they don't believe it and issues a red dot.

I"ll let you get back to humping Mrs Goggins now.

Oh dear Bob, clearly Mr Brain was not delivered at the same time as your ego. Lest you forget diddy, I facilitated the creation of the Clique and even named it. I am its raison d'etre and without it your vacuous little existence would be even emptier. I am the oxygen that fuels your red dot fire. Maybe I should claim naming rights and get Shine to charge royalties every time you spew out the word.

I am intrigued that you think a created avatar can be a liar and a fantasist. A fact does not become a lie though just because some thicko says they don't believe it and issues a red dot.

I"ll let you get back to humping Mrs Goggins now.

Any signing news Ed?

Archived