Squad For Next Season. - Page 187 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad For Next Season.

Madton

If he was after £900 a week, I'm surprised he wasn't offered that. Our Finance Director said this the other day on P&B:

That equates to £900 a week.

That doesn't include any bonuses or signing-on fees, both of which are quite significant in football.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Ed said he'd seen Grimsby at Huish Park (Yeovil). Now he's on about going to Grimsby?

Is he a secret fan of the codpieces?

I said I have been to Grimsby and that in October I saw Grimsby play at Yeovil. I have also seen Plymouth and Portsmouth play this season so I have rather better first hand knowledge of how poor the standard of football is in league 2. Not sure if you have an opinion or you are just going with the Google feeders like Trvmp.

I said I have been to Grimsby and that in October I saw Grimsby play at Yeovil. I have also seen Plymouth and Portsmouth play this season so I have rather better first hand knowledge of how poor the standard of football is in league 2. Not sure if you have an opinion or you are just going with the Google feeders like Trvmp.

Morning Ed. Here's a Red Dot for breakfast.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Isn't 'Ed' Ernie? I just assumed he was.

That's what I thought too.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Based on trips to Exeter, Yeovil, Bristol Rovers, Plymouth the quality is very variable. Certainly not better than what I last saw at Cappielow.

He's Heinsenburg.

Are you certain of that? (wee physics joke there...)

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Unfortunately this lack of striking options is the one thing that Duffy has failed on this season.

Many of us were concerned at the start of the season about the quality options we had up front but thankfully Oliver and Jai have impressed greatly and have been pretty much ever present until recently which kind of papered over the cracks slightly.

Now that we face a couple of issues, its clear as day where the problem lies. If Oliver is out tomorrow, we are woefully short up front and its a tad concerning, especially as Jai is some way off a return.

Hope to god Duffy works his magic and gets us a striker. We have Gunning, McNeils and Tennents wage to use to bring in someone decent.

Sooner the better as our up and coming matches are very winnable. 

No point in posting this until he signs. I hate transfer windows, it's like rumour central.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Hibs 1-0 Dundee Utd after 5 minutes.

United look to be in for a long night.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived