Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 24 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

That's a bit harsh as Hej started the thread and has kept on topic, unlike players' medicals! Why don't people start a new thread instead of going off at a tangent within a thread?

I was reviewing the content he shared not the fact he shared it.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a bit harsh as Hej started the thread and has kept on topic, unlike players' medicals! Why don't people start a new thread instead of going off at a tangent within a thread?

Jamie's comment was directed at the source carrying the quote, not at Hej at all.

Your 2nd point make me think you don't really get how a forum works.

Always good to have competition.

Not of the exact same type of player in a small squad it isn't. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

reenock Morton Football Club are delighted to announce manager David Hopkin’s second signing of the day, forward Cameron Salkeld on a one-year contract that runs until 10 June 2020.

The Ton boss beat off competition from a number of clubs to secure Salkeld’s services following an impressive season with National League outfit Gateshead.

Like everyone else here I've never heard of or seen this Ramsbottom fella play, but he was released - without a contract offer - from Alfreton Town (England tier 6):

http://www.alfretontownfc.com/news/ATFC-Released-and-Retained-list-3949.htm

One of their fans on Facebook seemed surprised at this, given that he was apparently almost an ever-present last season.

"The Alfs"* finished 14th in the National League North last season on 51 points, 16 clear of the relegation zone and 17 clear of simpering losers FC United of Manchester.

*probably not their real nickname

EOho8Pw.png

Archived