January Transfer Window Thread - Page 20 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

January Transfer Window Thread

BishopBrennan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can only assume Bells attitude must be poor in training etc to not even be given a chance under JJ.

We are not exactly banging them in so you would think a guy who scored goals in this league last season would at least get a some sort of opportunity to show what he can do. To not even get off the bench when we need a goal just doesn't add up.

Clearly not wanted so hopefully we can get him off the wage bill ASAP, easier said than done though with his lack of game time.

He hasn't scored a goal since January 2018; he's just gubbins.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Don't get me wrong I don't think we'll go down but there's nothing to look forward to in the immediate to medium term future. I'm dragging myself tonight.

Up ye! Listen to yer man. ;)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Reading in yesterday’s tele that Low rejected us for Queens as he wasn’t guaranteed to play every week here and financially was a better deal for him.

Well that would make sense, if he’s not guaranteed a game every week he’s not going to be a high earner, local boy or not.

He wasn't a player I was ever keen on us signing in the first place. I don't mind guys like him coming in for a week or two to prove their fitness to try and win a deal, but I wasn't comfortable with the length of time he spent training here. I don't think spending more money on our midfield, when realistically most of our budget went on midfielders (I can't imagine McAlister, Millar, Tidser or Telfer are on peanuts) would be a frugal use of our resources. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Reading in yesterday’s tele that Low rejected us for Queens as he wasn’t guaranteed to play every week here and financially was a better deal for him.

So Queen of the South have got a worse squad and are prepared to fling more money at jobbers than ourselves. Same as usual then.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Dario Zanatta’s loan at Alloa is due to end, wouldn’t mind us going for him. Good winger/striker.

Good that they’ve lost one of their key players before playing us on Saturday.

I see someone on Facebook is saying that we are signing Dylan Dykes. An ex-Rangers youth who failed to make it then moved to County and has struggled there. He is a midfielder and I would be very surprised if this were true. But its a rumour that someone has posted so worth a share.

Archived