January Transfer Window Thread - Page 25 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

January Transfer Window Thread

BishopBrennan

Is that the lad in the picture behind JJ being shared on Twitter?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dwag9uPWkAI_Ehw?format=jpg&name=large

ETA: Having now Googled Atakayi I’m not sure that’s him in the pic (though it’s not exactly a clear shot).

Also: how do we embed photos in to posts these days? No using the … things anymore?

Joel Kasubandi, IMO.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Dapo Mebude in that pic Pedro posted.

He's being hyped up hugely at Ibrox, but he's seen as small and lightweight... on account of the fact that he's only bloody 17.

Whether or not he's ready for first team football anywhere, I don't know, I've never seen him play. But his goalscoring record is apparently tidy.

EOho8Pw.png

He's being hyped up hugely at Ibrox, but he's seen as small and lightweight... on account of the fact that he's only bloody 17.

Whether or not he's ready for first team football anywhere, I don't know, I've never seen him play. But his goalscoring record is apparently tidy.

Sounds a bit like a description of John Spencer

Born 30th January 1999,so 20 years of age at the end of this month. Still young, but not 17.

He was born July 2001 mate.

Are we talking about the same person?

Serge Atakayi (born 30 January 1999) is a professional footballer who plays for Scottish club Rangers as a forward. Originally from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, he has represented his adopted country of Finland at under-19 level.

Atayki has been in the first team a couple times and think he went abroad with them before, highly rated by all of the managers who have had him. Don't know.much about Mebude except that someone I know's wee brother played against him and said he is really good - thats not much to go on

Archived