January Transfer Window Thread - Page 28 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

January Transfer Window Thread

BishopBrennan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Kiltie announced today. 

If he's not wearing a tartan top, they're missing a trick.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Tiffoney is out at the Livi training camp in Portugal so would suggest his Loan has ended. Wonder if we’re trying to get him back after it. He’s done well the last couple of games but I’m suspicious that he’s only turned up when the loan is about to end.

Tiffoney is out at the Livi training camp in Portugal so would suggest his Loan has ended. Wonder if we’re trying to get him back after it. He’s done well the last couple of games but I’m suspicious that he’s only turned up when the loan is about to end.

Johansen said in an interview that Tiffoney was going to the training camp regardless and that he was speaking with Livi about the possibility of an extension to the loan

Think it's a bit harsh to say he's only turned up towards the end of his loan. For a lot of JJ's tenure we were playing a system that didn't really have a place for him in it and when he did get game time he was off the bench or in and out of squads so it's hard to build up momentum and form. The only reason he started up front against Ross County was because he had made himself undroppable with recent performances and he had to be shoehorned in somewhere.

If he does return and keeps up his form then I'm more than happy for him to stay.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

That’s not even funny

I know its not even funny but they have a history of nicking our stuff

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

I wouldn't imagine it's necessarily the case that they can predict long-term injuries in medicals, to be fair: even if he had a muscle tear or whatever at the time, you'd surely expect that to clear up. Fuck knows what's going on with him, but it seems clear Sutton and Anderson's (obviously wrong even at the time) decision to play him at Firhill hasn't helped.

AWMSC

Archived