Thread About Ex Player - Page 276 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

He's obviously cut from the same cloth as Scott McLaughlin, absolutely desperate to stay relevant to the Morton fans. If he scores against us next season you can guarantee he'll be giving it big licks. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

We haven't been blessed with great centre halfs in recent years but O'Ware was undoubtedly one of the best of late.

When he had Gunning talking him through the game he was excellent. Other times not so much.

O'Ware was light years ahead of Buchanan, Waddell and this version of Kilday that we had last season. He was also light years ahead of people like Greacen and the central defenders we had around that era.

It's a shame how it ended with him, and there was a fractured relationship with the fans throughout his time at the club which probably doesn't help people's opinions of him after he left, but he's definitely been one of the best defenders we've had at the club this century. Whether that's yet another display of just how poor we've been as a club this century is another topic for discussion.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

He's obviously cut from the same cloth as Scott McLaughlin, absolutely desperate to stay relevant to the Morton fans. If he scores against us next season you can guarantee he'll be giving it big licks.

You know it wasn't him who uploaded it and his mates will have made that for him to wear for a laugh??

Might not like the guy, but he's done nothing wrong here.

Ww are a very touchy bunch at times!

He's a fucking snake. He left giving it big licks about hearts n the dead club wanting him and ended up at wait for it Partick fucking thistle and his fucking attitude was rank aswell that's from players he played with in his last season with us fuck him like his top says snake

I see Stefan McCluskey is still bitter about the way he departed Morton. Declined Duffy's offer of an extension looking for more money and ends up at part time teams Peterhead then Alloa.

I thought he was a pretty useful player for us and that goal he scored at Ibrox I will forever be grateful. However he joins a long list of players who thought they were better and end up going sideways or falling down the leagues.

That list includes:

Tam O'Ware

Jai Quitongo

Bobby Barr

Mark Russell

Stefan McCluskey

Carlo Monti

I am sure there are more we can add to this.

Stuart Findlay continues to shrug off the crushing blow of having his career written off by Peroni-swilling, egg-chasing loser 'Dr. Z' by earning a place in the senior Scotland squad.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are