Thread About Ex Player - Page 275 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Jai has ability but encouraged by his dad, an over-sized ego that has not helped him develop as a player. Not convinced he is worth the risk albeit his questionable track record will not be an issue for Hopkin.

Not a players as such, but Jim McInally has been moaning about neither Dundee club being in the top flight.

Shut up, Jim. It's hilarious.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I wouldn't be against Jai given a chance to prove his fitness over the summer. He's definitely got ability and his pace and strength cause problems for opposition defenders. If Hopkin sees something and believes he can work with him then it's a gamble I wouldn't mind is taking although his contract should take into account his injuries.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Does he not have a four year contract in Iran? It looked like a passing comment on twitter that is being read too much in to.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif