Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 16 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe Your Grace was taking that gobshite seriously in the first place, looks like a total Walter Mitty figure to me.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Where are you reading these rumours?

Some mouth breather on P&B claiming they signed for them in a Motherwell hotel 2 nights ago.

I assume he was a taxi driver who picked them up in his helicopter or his dog spotted them.

Obviously we know Tidser has an offer and the Buchanan rumour has been scattered for weeks but not reading too much into this latest development.

Far more Falkirk fans are under the impression that there's no signings yet, due to no budgets being agreed yet, due to the owners' desperation to desert the ship.

Deadline today for investment offers. Board meeting tomorrow to discuss.

They might do a triple announce of some oil tycoon alongside Tidser and Buchanan, or tomorrow might bring the continued silence that has the Falkirk fans absolutely seething right now.

Wonder if Hopkin sees Strapp as a starter or backup. The small amount of times I've seen him, he looked ok and hopefully the loan spells have helped. Seems like he done well out on loan going by some Elgin/Annan fans so probably time to push for a starting place.

We have a 7 aside team now at least;

Pearson

Jacobs Strapp

Millar Lyon 

McHugh.

Bench- Dykes.

Even though we have 7, prob best going with 6 and keeping Dykes on the bench!

Why are people still taking whatever shite Falkirk supporters spout seriously enough to repeat it? 

Because they were right about Tidser's original pre-contract.

The speculation over Snek's conduct was nakedly partisan and that's why I never took it seriously, but it would be foolish to write everything off based on that.

EOho8Pw.png

Wonder if Hopkin sees Strapp as a starter or backup. The small amount of times I've seen him, he looked ok and hopefully the loan spells have helped. Seems like he done well out on loan going by some Elgin/Annan fans so probably time to push for a starting place.

Pearson

Jacobs Strapp

Millar Lyon

McHugh.

Bench- Dykes.

Dykes, Dylan will be our top scorer next season, the envy of our league. He’ll be playing European football within the next 5 years.

I have to confess I haven’t seen Dykes as yet, though the consensus seems to be so overwhelmingly against him that I have to accept he must be a very poor player. I like to judge a player for myself but I haven’t seen a single good word for the guy from anyone on here. Has he no redeeming features whatsoever?

Pearson

Jacobs Strapp

Millar Lyon 

McHugh.

Bench- Dykes.

Coming back from the San Marino game a few weeks back, I was sitting next to an Elgin City supporter between Bologna and Heathrow, and he spoke very highly of Lewis Strapp.

I think that sending young players like him out on loan for a season can only be good for us in the long term.

*insert signature here*

Archived