The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 75 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely chuffed that Denny is back. So happy with the squad that Ray is building, give us a right back, wide midfielder and another centre half and we're just about there.

Yeah would agree with those 3 positions as being key now and that would give us 17 first team players. He wanted 18 so would give us space for 1 more.

Keep doing what your doing Ray!

Good. Six figure fee and a decent sell on fee % is what we should be looking for, and Livi will pay up.

He's out of contract so we won't get a sell on fee percentage.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I'd say a six figure fee is optimistic, but the club are quite right to push for more than they can realistically expect if it drags up the compensation payment in a tribunal. I'd imagine Livingston's newly found Premiership status will also be a good thing in the way Rangers and Raith are expecting to suffer from Hamburg's relegation.

Guest mcintyre_gmfc93

Believe Jai has/Or will meet with Ray. Not entirely out of the equation that he stays

He has. And has been gave a good deal, and been told the managers plans for the season which has impressed him. I hope Ray gives Jai and Tiff a deadline as we will need to bring in replacements fairly quickly.

He has. And has been gave a good deal, and been told the managers plans for the season which has impressed him. I hope Ray gives Jai and Tiff a deadline as we will need to bring in replacements fairly quickly.

I'm talking in either today or the days to come

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Be interesting to see if Denny's game has developed since leaving us. He was out with a bad injury for quite a long spell so hopefully his bad lucks behind him.

Delighted with Denny signing, he should give our attack a solid focal point and hopefully will benefit from balls into his feet rather than in the air. Him and Oliver should link up well too. Another excellent signing.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Archived