The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 73 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

Now answer my question. Please and thanks

What was the question again?

See below:

You've not given an answer to the question i asked, LWT?

What makes you believe there's no new regime/renewed focus/ambition at the club.

Now answer the question.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SparseCommonAnole-small.gif

Anything but an answer, isn't it Gordon?

Once again, you've been owned by someone who didn't even try. :lol: edit to add: Let's face it, you're stumped without the old Jakeball doing your thinking for you.

Congratulations to Tonofmemories, you've beaten him fair and square.

*insert signature here*

You've not given an answer to the question i asked, LWT?

What makes you believe there's no new regime/renewed focus/ambition at the club. 

Good question. Thoughts?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Who's the guy with GH on his top?

Looks like maybe a fitness guy?

Also like the new zipper McKinin is wearing

It’s Graeme Henderson who was/is the head of Dundee Utd’s Sports Science. He’s been at Partick, the SFA and was a lecturer in sports fitness/personal training at West college.

Is he now staff at us, or just helping out?

I’m not sure mate. Had a wee look online and can’t find anything on their official site for him so maybe he’s away and joined us now?

An interview with MacLean in today's local rag suggests that his preferred position is on the left wing but can do a job elsewhere. It also seems from his talks with MacLean that McKinnon is building towards playing 'three forwards up top'. I'd say that's more likely to be a 4-3-2-1 (or 4-2-3-1) with two wingers as part of the forward line - as opposed to some Marcelo Bielsa-style 3-4-3 setup - but I'm willing to be surprised with that one. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived