The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 71 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen a picture this morning showing the set-up at parklee. Tripods with some sort of measuring thing on top, presumably part of the sports science.

Good to see we're being dragged into present day.

Hopefully makes an impact, especially in the latter part of the season where for the last few years players seem to be blowing out their arses

Seen a picture this morning showing the set-up at parklee. Tripods with some sort of measuring thing on top, presumably part of the sports science.

Good to see we're being dragged into present day.

Wonder if that's the manager or club or a bit of both. Doesn't seem to be Duffys thing so maybe part of the reason we got rid.

Sounds as if he had help from VT in preparing that statement.

:lol:

I absolutely need to see Ray McKinnon speaking to the press before the first Dundee United game pictured pointing to a Book of Facts.

What a great start to his Morton career.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Wonder if that's the manager or club or a bit of both. Doesn't seem to be Duffys thing so maybe part of the reason we got rid.

I'd like to think Ray made it part of his presentation to the club and the club subsequently bought into it.

It's about time we dragged ourselves into the 21st century.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Good to see us lookin after the health and wellbeing of players.

Under Duffy, and I am not saying diet is linked, but so many injuries!

Re Russell, good luck to him but Iredale showing a lot of promise and strapp seems adequate backup.

2coy5y.jpg

The Hungarian jobber put firmly back in his box then.  

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived