The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 67 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve never had any problems hearing it?

Got it on full crank and it's like a whisper (unlike most stuff I listen to). Maybe time for a hearing aid or a new laptop

We don't have a subscription video service. Clubs like DU have a much bigger fanbase than us and it probably makes financial sense for them. I'm not convinced that it would for Morton.

I took the comment as referring to content rather than the premium features.

Falkirk's social media output over the past few days has been fantastic as well, from signing teasers, building excitement, announcements, introductions to the new players, shots and footage from first day of preseason, countdown to early bird ending, season ticket updates, countdown to strip reveal, marketing hospitality when the fanbase is engaged. Really good work.

Falkirk's social media output over the past few days has been fantastic as well, from signing teasers, building excitement, announcements, introductions to the new players, shots and footage from first day of preseason, countdown to early bird ending, season ticket updates, countdown to strip reveal, marketing hospitality when the fanbase is engaged. Really good work.

Spot on. 

Few pictures now on Facebook from today's training. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Not necessarily a subscription service, but something more than we currently have. 

Fair enough, it probably does contribute to the buzz.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived