Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00) - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00)

TRVMP

Saturday at 1730 is the dream.

I wonder. Edinburgh derby the early kick off on Sat, us the late game and Celtic on Sunday? Would settle for that!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder. Edinburgh derby the early kick off on Sat, us the late game and Celtic on Sunday? Would settle for that!

Based on Last year,I don't think there is half 5 Saturday time slot.

Last year for the 5th Round was

Saturday 12:30 - Rangers v Kilmarnock - Sky

Sunday - 13:30 - Hearts v Hibs - Sky

Sunday  - 3:00 -  East Kilbride v Celtic - BBC

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

I have heard 100% our game is being moved to the Sunday, will be announced tomorrow. No idea about TV or anything but imagine with it defo being the Sunday it will be televised for sure

Not necessarily. It'll mean that the Celtic game is on the Saturday, doesn't mean it'll be on the telly. (although it probably will)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Not necessarily. It'll mean that the Celtic game is on the Saturday, doesn't mean it'll be on the telly. (although it probably will)

Don't they usually have one Saturday lunchtime game on TV, with the other two being the Sunday? If we weren't on TV, it would be Saturday 3pm.

I'm just fantasising. I don't think there even is a 1730 slot.

As Chesh covered above, the slots for the cup are roughly 12:30 Saturday, 13:00 Sunday & 15:00 Sunday, give or take half an hour for each of them.

A 3 o'clock Sunday kick-off would be fine but the others are shite. If they're factoring in concerns of travelling supports they're far more likely to put us in the early slots though as Celtic are at home to Caley Thistle, but then again the concerns of travelling fans don't feature highly in Sky's priorities.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

According to a thread on P&B, the Celtic v ICT game is Saturday 12.30 (along with comments about the poor ICT fans being given no consideration).

Guess we're getting shunted to the Sunday, which is crap.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived