Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00) - Page 13 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00)

TRVMP

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Replay in 1985.

http://youtu.be/QhwKcxzQ0qg

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Back when football wasn't run by pussies.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

We've only looked poor against Celtic in the past couple of years, and that was a crazy half-hour formation idea by Jimbo that might have worked against other sides. Everyone else from the SPWhatevership, we have competed against.

So, victory or score draw.

... proud to be apart from the groupthink tree ...

Still quite a big pile of tickets in Smiths when I was in this morning. The guy did say that they have sold all of the tickets that they had for the corner, so my tickets are in the Broomloan lower.

Get a hard hat looked out! Think the tickets for general sale only started today so hopefully more sell this week.

Still quite a big pile of tickets in Smiths when I was in this morning. The guy did say that they have sold all of the tickets that they had for the corner, so my tickets are in the Broomloan lower.

That means we've sold over 900 already then.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

That means we've sold over 900 already then.

Doubt it - mine arrived from Scapa yesterday (another recorded delivery just stuck through the door) and are from the corner section. Smiths probably mean they've sold out their corner allocation.

Man. Today has been quite eventful. The upshot is that I may actually be able to attend this game. The circumstances are not germane, instead this is what matters:

1) Let's say the earliest I can get to Smith's or the club is opening time on Saturday. Are there likely to be tickets available? If so, is it Smith's or the club?

2) Let's say the above doesn't pan out. Is there a way that on matchday I can pay at the ticket office to get in the Morton end?

Advice much appreciated, be a wear, xx

EOho8Pw.png

Man. Today has been quite eventful. The upshot is that I may actually be able to attend this game. The circumstances are not germane, instead this is what matters:

1) Let's say the earliest I can get to Smith's or the club is opening time on Saturday. Are there likely to be tickets available? If so, is it Smith's or the club?

2) Let's say the above doesn't pan out. Is there a way that on matchday I can pay at the ticket office to get in the Morton end?

Advice much appreciated, be a wear, xx

Could phone Cappielow and ask if they'll reserve you a ticket? 

Could phone Cappielow and ask if they'll reserve you a ticket? 

I should find out in the next two days, certainly no later than business hours on Wednesday, whether or not I'll be able to make it. Does that make a difference?

EOho8Pw.png

I should find out in the next two days, certainly no later than business hours on Wednesday, whether or not I'll be able to make it. Does that make a difference?

I doubt it. If there was limited tickets available the club would've probably said something by now.

Archived