ton v dundee united - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ton v dundee united

beetee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really struggling without Johansson’s stunning tactical input from the dugout so far.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

That was bloody magic today. Not even the game (glad we won that anyway) but the whole day, atmosphere and those cunts getting buried was just terrific.

Also shout out to the tannoy guy for running with my request of Down Down by Status Quo at full time :lol:

Enjoy your night folks!

Hasn't been mentioned here as far as I can see but thought McAlister done well today. Maybe a couple of wee changes that worked in our favour and was constantly on the touchline encouraging and organising.

The most notable change was dropping Lyon back when they had pressure to break up play but there were a couple of other wee things. It was rare that JJ tweaked what we done during games so I think Jim has to take a wee bit of credit for stepping up.

What a day today. Toasting that snake bastard tonight, tasting sweet as fuck Ray!

Also the positive we should really be taking from Partick staying up is Thomas OWare can get a proper roasting when his knee is back together next season. Feeling short changed with that this season!

The next few days and weeks will be interesting to see how things unfold, but it feels like we’re at a major point of change now and hopefully it’s for the better.

Finally, Michael Tidser. Unreal. Somehow just keep him here.

If we can afford to keep telfer as crawford says then surely we can afford to keep tidser even if it means using one more youth player.

I know we have lyon, mcalister and millar but tidser is my favourite ever morton player and he showed his class again today. I just want him in my life.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

If we can afford to keep telfer as crawford says then surely we can afford to keep tidser even if it means using one more youth player.

I know we have lyon, mcalister and millar but tidser is my favourite ever morton player and he showed his class again today. I just want him in my life.

Fred will be gutted, he thought he was the only one in your life

Tidser's goal is on Facebook, can't be fucked linking it from my phone, but what a hit. Power and placement both, mainly the former. He will be missed so much.

EOho8Pw.png

Heard at the game we’d offered Tidser a two year deal plus a testimonial, don’t know if it’s true though.

Heard at the game we’d offered Tidser a two year deal plus a testimonial, don’t know if it’s true though.

Flip side of Telfer, what if the new manager doesn’t want Tidser?

Who is making these decisions?

I feel for Telfer. He must feel like shit to be honest as he has been singled out as not worthy of a new deal and as a result the management team have walked due to wanting f to play him.

Flip side of Telfer, what if the new manager doesn’t want Tidser?

Who is making these decisions?

I feel for Telfer. He must feel like shit to be honest as he has been singled out as not worthy of a new deal and as a result the management team have walked due to wanting f to play him.

From what Houston said in the press my take on it is that they were told they couldn't play Telfer and "in the same breath" were getting sacked. It looks much better for them to cite their integrity as a reason for resigning than the fact that we were over the piece pretty poor under their stewardship. Does anyone know the situation re starts Vs appearances for Telfer? Did today count anyway?

� The Fire Breathing Morton Guy - I'm not Pat!

I really enjoyed yesterday's game. Thought we played some decent stuff but just lacked that cutting edge up front (again). We were also pretty solid defensively. Everyone played well but special mention to Tids who I thought was superb. He sat in front of the defence and bossed the game. What a fucking player and what a goal. He will be sorely missed.

Forgot to mention the atmosphere was fantastic today but why do we always seem to do that when there's any sort of adversity around the club? If only the atmosphere was like that every week.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

From what Houston said in the press my take on it is that they were told they couldn't play Telfer and "in the same breath" were getting sacked. It looks much better for them to cite their integrity as a reason for resigning than the fact that we were over the piece pretty poor under their stewardship. Does anyone know the situation re starts Vs appearances for Telfer? Did today count anyway?

I heard the interviews and it sounds like Crawford fucked it up by avoiding having a meeting to discuss next term as players want to know the. Saying ‘budget cuts’ as reason

To dismiss

It was starts for Telfer so yesterday doesn’t count.

Archived