The Famous v Dumbarton - Return of the Duff - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Famous v Dumbarton - Return of the Duff

No highlights then?

I doubt we'll be seeing much highlights this season, or any of the interviews we got used to over the past couple of seasons given Jonathan Mitchell is away. It's fine and well for the CEO to say he thinks the club is building up a better relationship with supporters, but simple stuff like this goes a long way in bringing that connection back. If junior/lowland league outfits have excellent video interviews and highlights packages, there is nothing to stop us doing the same.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt we'll be seeing much highlights this season, or any of the interviews we got used to over the past couple of seasons given Jonathan Mitchell is away. It's fine and well for the CEO to say he thinks the club is building up a better relationship with supporters, but simple stuff like this goes a long way in bringing that connection back. If junior/lowland league outfits have excellent video interviews and highlights packages, there is nothing to stop us doing the same.

If that ends up being true then its an absolute shambles. Can't see us going a whole season without decent interviews at least...although, if anyone would, it's Morton.

In this day day and age there's really no excuse not to have highlights. Sunday league teams could manage it nevermind a professional football club.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

A lack of highlights would be disappointing. Hearing that Morton put 6 past Dumbarton might bring a few punters in. Being able to see the goals and any good periods of play could entice a few more. Largely though it’s just a real lack of effort in engaging with the people you expect to part with their money. Even though I go to the games it’s still nice to have a wee look back, watch it from a different angle and all that. I tend to watch the highlights of the 4-1 game against the Midden fairly often, cos why the f**k not?

We don't even have manager comments in the match report on the site after our first competitive game.

Oh and our next match is against Dumbarton...

Website has returned to being a joke.

Archived