Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 90 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transfer window closes on Monday evening.

Looks like we need another couple of signings and most certainly a decent right back.

Who will we get, if anyone?

While time is definitely of the essence, remember that you can still get a loan outside of the window, and it also doesn't apply to players who are out of contract. It's definitely still an important deadline, but it isn't the end of recruitment if we don't get anyone at all. It just means the signings will be (even) more dreg-gy.

EOho8Pw.png

I dont think emergency loans exist anymore other than for goalkeepers.

I thought that was only at the Premiership level, but it seems the Championship is also affected. In League One or League Two you can still have a loan outside the window.

EOho8Pw.png

I for one find it unacceptable that Ray ‘Ray’ McKinnon (and Raith as well) gets the chance to add extra loan jobbers to his squad while pub teams like Alloa and Arbroath in the league above are denied because of some arbitrary, shan regulation.

It should be the same for all SPFL clubs, no excuses asked on behalf of hapless diddies like ‘Falkirk’.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Reports on twitter that Banngian and OWare have been told they are free to find new clubs.

We take OWare back?

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see oware back. Hopkin worked with him previously.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Reading thistle thread on p&b, there seems to be a suggestion that he has a Billy big Bawz attitude.

Something I felt was always there while a player with us. Isn't half the player that he thinks he is.

He basically said that when he left us. Same with the completely unfounded rumour that he was joining Hearts, most likely source being him or his agent.

Get Oware to fuck he's bang average, thinks he's better than he is. Take his goals out of the equation, all of which were created by Forbes, and your left with a centre half that doesn't take responsibility and constantly blames those around him for his own mistakes. That and the smirking attitude that he adopted when he got his 'big' move to Partick Thistle reserves he can slither off ro league 1 his natural level.

Get Oware to fuck he's bang average, thinks he's better than he is. Take his goals out of the equation, all of which were created by Forbes, and your left with a centre half that doesn't take responsibility and constantly blames those around him for his own mistakes. That and the smirking attitude that he adopted when he got his 'big' move to Partick Thistle reserves he can slither off ro league 1 his natural level.

Still well above what we have just now though.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived