Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 88 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason Naismith joining on loan from Peterborough apparently. He's fed up down south and wants to return home for family reasons I believe.

Don't know how true this is but would be an excellent signing if true. Heard it from a St. Mirren supporting colleague who knows his old man!

Jason Naismith joining on loan from Peterborough apparently. He's fed up down south and wants to return home for family reasons I believe.

Don't know how true this is but would be an excellent signing if true. Heard it from a St. Mirren supporting colleague who knows his old man!

That would be amazing if it was true but it doesn't pass the sniff test for me. Surely he could walk back into the St. Mirren team, at a higher level?

EOho8Pw.png

That would be amazing if it was true but it doesn't pass the sniff test for me. Surely he could walk back into the St. Mirren team, at a higher level?

That was my first thought as well to be honest, but thought I would share the rumour anyway.

Would be happy with that but would be surprised he would probably be looking to go to a premier team.

Archived