Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 110 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is competent but we only have him on loan. Can you not put your mind to my overall point rather than your specific focus on something you have pinpointed as me getting something wrong and you satisfying your over inflated ego. 

Answer the fucking question for once if you can!

You failed to pose a question at all, you pissed-up buffoon. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

We’re apparently looking to sign defensive midfielder Darian MacKinnon from Hamilton.

He's their captain, so I wouldn't have thought so. I'd hope so though:

At 16 he was charged with assault, and at 18 he was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison.[2] He spent two years and seven months in a young offenders institution.[2] 

No idea if he's any good, but he's evidently a head-case so get him signed.

AWMSC

He's their captain, so I wouldn't have thought so. I'd hope so though:

No idea if he's any good, but he's evidently a head-case so get him signed.

Frustrated at lack of game time;

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/hamilton-academical/news/darian-mackinnon-admits-frustration-at-lack-of-first-team-football-at-hamilton_380092.html

Wouldn't mind a hard basterd in the middle of the park. Presume it would just be an end of season loan.

Good news. He’s not been amazing or anything but I’d worry about some of the candidates we’d have had to replace him.

Pretty much this. I don't think there was ever any danger of St Mirren watching him and thinking they need him for the Premier League, but there are worse defenders out there. He's certainly no worse than any of the other centre backs we've had this season or last. Which isn't any sort of praise, really, it just means he hasn't been a complete disaster. 

Archived