Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight

sammy

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well will be strange if no announcement until next week as has been reported. With the rat not in attendance 2 morro

That is true. If there's no news by then and no manager in the dugout the board will want sacking.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

This is ridiculous. Why has the club not responded to what is going on. Saying nothing is not an option. As things stand, would not surprise me if McKinnon appeared in the dugout tomorrow. Utter shambles.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

This is ridiculous. Why has the club not responded to what is going on. Saying nothing is not an option. As things stand, would not surprise me if McKinnon appeared in the dugout tomorrow. Utter shambles.

In which case he'll get fucking pelters from me.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

This is what makes me think there is an issue with compensation to be ironed out. If he was gone and no compensation had to be paid, I'd imagine a statement would have been up pretty sharp. If there is, they will probably have had to take a step back because of the legalities.

I suspect there'll be one late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

This is what makes me think there is an issue with compensation to be ironed out. If he was gone and no compensation had to be paid, I'd imagine a statement would have been up pretty sharp. If there is, they will probably have had to take a step back because of the legalities.

I suspect there'll be one late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

That’s what I was thinking. Reports have shifted from announcement tonight to announcement next week - which could mean Morton are digging their heels in on compensation.

Archived