Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight

sammy

If he ends up staying then I'm not overly arsed. There's not a top-notch replacement waiting in the wings.

His position is already untenable and every game will likely be a shame game until he’s gone. That’s probably a moot point though.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he ends up staying then I'm not overly arsed. There's not a top-notch replacement waiting in the wings.

If he interviewed at Falkirk, he's away the second he gets a chance. I don't know if he did or not, but if he in fact did go up there his position is untenable.

EOho8Pw.png

If he was to end up staying then he's lost the trust of everyone anyway- it's best for all parties that he f*cks off as his working environment would be horrendous. I see vT has said the same before I finished this post.

I was going to say he can watch the game on October 20th from the car park, but nah, that's Morton's land. Get him on the railway line watching it. Preferably with the fast train missing Cartsdyke shuttling by.

If he interviewed at Falkirk, he's away the second he gets a chance. I don't know if he did or not, but if he in fact did go up there his position is untenable.

That's the thing, at the moment there's a huge amount of conjecture going on. If he's went applying and interviewing he should be punted; if there's been an approach without any formal discussions then that's a different thing.

AWMSC

Agreed with the above. The snake is not welcome here anymore.

The thought of him stoating about training, posing for the club photo and answering questions about targets for deadline day whilst knowing he was slithering off to Falkirk makes me livid.

We're well shot of this judas

That's the thing, at the moment there's a huge amount of conjecture going on. If he's went applying and interviewing he should be punted; if there's been an approach without any formal discussions then that's a different thing.

Yeah if there was an approach and he said "lol nah" it's fine, but imo if he even entertained it we need to get rid.

EOho8Pw.png

Team deserve all the support in the world tomorrow by the fans.

They’re probably more mystified by all of this than we are.

Shame we don’t get a reunion with the snake until he’s probably sorted their sh*t out.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

Yeah if there was an approach and he said "lol nah" it's fine, but imo if he even entertained it we need to get rid.

I get there will be all sorts of contractual sensitivities but some sort of communication from one of the clubs should have been issued today. It's ridiculous to be getting to match-day without giving any kind of indication as to who will be in the dug out.

For what it's worth, I'd be surprised if it hasn't played out the way we all think but at the same time, there's nothing solid to be going on so I'd be a bit reluctant to have the knives out tomorrow if he's in charge, as galling as the whole thing is.

AWMSC

Shame we don’t get a reunion with the snake until he’s probably sorted their sh*t out.

Yep. I've arranged an early start at work so I can make the train. Fuck that cunt McKinnon and come on Morton!!

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Agree totally with this, a lot of these guys will have been brought in by Ray and will have had their squad status etc. assured by him, will have bought into his training methods and so on, and now the rug has been pulled out from under them. They deserve a cauldron of noise tomorrow.

EOho8Pw.png

If Ray has gone for an interview, he is not welome back if he decides not to go to Falkirk. If he has been approached and said no chance then could probanly continue, but lack of any statement suggests that is not what has happened.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived