Morton Vs Grangemouth - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Grangemouth

BishopBrennan

Duffy's "Its a really competitive league, hopefully we can challenge" guff in interviews is grating, diddy-club pish at the best of times. It comes across like we just don't have any direction at all seeing as we can't be confident of beating anyone at the minute.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone “Booooo” for me at FT please?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Currently sitting 7th. 2 games in hand but hardly inspiring stuff is it.

What do the 2 games in hand mean if you get 1 point off the bottom 2? We haven't scored from open play for about a month.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

1 point out of 6 against the bottom two teams.... looking like we're going to finish 8th. Garbage.

Failure to score also meant I missed out on 600+ pounds... for a tenner. Awesome, at least I didn't go!

Silver linings I suppose.

1 point out of 6 against the bottom two teams.... looking like we're going to finish 8th. Garbage.

Failure to score also meant I missed out on 600+ pounds... for a tenner. Awesome, at least I didn't go!

:thumbup2: :thumbup2: :thumbup2: :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

*insert signature here*

Should we really be surprised. Dufffy is clueless but what does it matter when you have a Board that believes the priority at Morton is to charge the fans a premium price for bargain-basement football. Our home record is a disgrace, no wonder the fans have stopped attending. The reward for Duffy for failure throughout 2017 and now into 2018 was an extended contract. Loved him as a player but the day cannot come soon enough when he is no longer the manager. Not that it matters when you have the Raes in charge ably propped up by a bunch of spineless yes men.

Sack the board.

Sack the useless, unambitious, tactically inept clown in the dugout.

Sack the useless Scouser and his shan ticket company.

Sack the kitman.

Sack whoever approved the shan kit for next season.

Sack the mascot as well.

Cappielow should resemble Soviet Ukraine after the level of purge required.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

As things stand we are 7th in the league.

Looks like I made the right decision to stay away today. Couldn’t muster any enthusiasm to go and watch, the same goes for a number of my Morton supporting mates.

Pish.

Exact same, which is unusual for me.

ARE YOU READING WARREN? You told us at the Q&A that you do.

Get a fucking grip or get out of our club.

Time for shitey chat is done; just fucking fix it.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Sack the board.

Sack the useless, unambitious, tactically inept clown in the dugout.

Sack the useless Scouser and his shan ticket company.

Sack the kitman.

Sack whoever approved the shan kit for next season.

Sack the mascot as well.

Cappielow should resemble Soviet Ukraine after the level of purge required.

Crash. Bang. Wallop. What a football game.

That's a terrible, wee shame.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Duffy better give that performance the dressing down it deserves. To the media. No nicey nicey oh this league is so tough pish.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived