Morton Vs Grangemouth - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Grangemouth

BishopBrennan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's stick another nail in these horrible, public-sector funded ****s. I'd go with the following; 

Gaston

Doyle Gasparotto Lamie Russell

Harkins Tidser Murdoch Thompson

Oliver 

McHugh

Can't remember the line up that started against Inverness but I'm sure Tidser started. Same again minus JQ and play for 90 minutes and we will destroy them. Anything half decent from us should be enough. We really need a win

Gaston

Doyle - O'Ware - Lamie - Russell

Tiffoney - Murdoch - Tidser - Thomson

Oliver - McHugh

Tidser is too clever a player to leave out  as often as Jim seems to do, and Harkins had a poor game against St Mirren (wasn't at Brechin so can't comment). We need Murdoch's dig in the middle, so Harkins would drop out, for me. Wee Tiff on to get the right hand side to offer us some width.

Chances are, if Forbes is fit again, he'll come into the team at right mid, Tiffoney to the left, and either Thomson or McHugh will drop to the bench.

It's time to give Falkirk a large enough swording that greaseball Hartley has to call for an SFA investigation into his own team for throwing the game. Presumably it'll have to be somehow worse than the 9-0 shoeing at Celtic Park that the obese mess actually captained though, prior to peddling his malicious lies about this once-proud club during that abject 13-14 campaign. Statements that he has never apologised for - in a suitably grovelling manner - despite having left the understandable madhouse of the Dundee manager's role many months ago. A 'player with a soft spot for Morton' indeed: he is in fact a vile and venomous snake.

Get him hounded.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It's time to give Falkirk a large enough swording that greaseball Hartley has to call for an SFA investigation into his own team for throwing the game. Presumably it'll have to be somehow worse than the 9-0 shoeing at Celtic Park that the obese mess actually captained though, prior to peddling his malicious lies about this once-proud club during that abject 13-14 campaign. Statements that he has never apologised for - in a suitably grovelling manner - despite having left the understandable madhouse of the Dundee manager's role many months ago. A 'player with a soft spot for Morton' indeed: he is a vile and venomous snake.

Get him hounded.

He was sent off at 0-0, don’t know how much of the blame lies with him.

Going by Hartley's own logic 100% of the blame lies with him - heavy defeats in football matches can only be explained by the losing team collectively lying down, cheating and being investigated by the SFA as a result.

A shameless hypocrite and a slanderous, greasy scumbag then.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Wonder what players and positions Duffy will pull out of the hat today. I'd like to see:

Gaston

Doyle

Lamie

Gasparotto

Strapp

Murdoch

Tidser

GGH

Oliver

Mchugh

Thompson

Subs- keeper, O’Ware, Russell, Forbes, Tiffoney,?,?

Do we have any strikers to bring in with Quitongo injured?

Duffy will absolutely not pick this team but I'd like to see O'Ware and Russell given a rest.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Regarding the car park now being open as has been mentioned, Sinclair St at Cappielow closed, but cars only allowed to exit under the railway bridge.

Heading along Weir St could be a major traffic jam, especially that tight hilly corner onto the Gibby Road.  Could be the same along Carwood St.  Maybe up past the Sports Centre and down Kilmacolm Road would be a better route?

https://gmfc.net/2018/01/12/important-sinclair-street-car-park-information/

IF he isn’t injured and it’s “tactical” and we lose this Cappielow should be burnt to the ground by 5pm.

If it is due to an injury it's still Duffy's fault. He chose to release McManus because we're apparently 'over-saturated' in that area.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived