Season Tickets - Page 12 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Jamie_M

I have emailed the club about one I ordered for my dad but nothing back. Can we pick the fan cards up before the game Tuesday?

I went into cappielow last week to be told only early bird season tickets being handed out at that point.

Fan cards would not be ready for the tomorrow night's game.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the fact they've just installed this system and paid for electronic turnstiles etc doesn't mean the club are tied into using Interstadia for years to come, as they're evidently a ridiculously incompetent shambles of a company.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Think I'm in the same boat. Tried on 1st day available to order online but couldn't as the correct price wouldn't come up. Tried the following day & it seemed to go Ok.I rechecked my order history on the site on Friday as I was getting concerned. On the purchase history page it had me down as season ticket £260. But on clicking the button for further detail I found it showed card value £260, REPEAT card value £0.00,invoice value £0.00, also on checking, money doesn't appear to have left my account. Omnishambles.

I'm planning on buying a Fan Card, but have heard nothing but negative feedback on attempts to buy cards/season tickets.  Holding off until the process is actually working...

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

I'm planning on buying a Fan Card, but have heard nothing but negative feedback on attempts to buy cards/season tickets.  Holding off until the process is actually working...

But if you do that then you'll have nothing to send back before the season has even started.

*insert signature here*

Hope they get it sorted before the first league game, don't fancy using the same turnstiles as our good friends from Paisley. :lol:

The largest part of the issues seem to stem from Interstadia. I'd hope the club are reclaiming some of the £120k they are spending due to the issues.

For those that will be using the ticket office tomorrow - it's open from 5.30pm.

But if you do that then you'll have nothing to send back before the season has even started.

The good thing with the fan card is you don't have to make a financial investment early on. 

Honestly think the current squad wouldn't have a chance of finishing top half, so very curious to see who Duffy brings in before the league kicks off. Likely to make or break our season.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

The good thing with the fan card is you don't have to make a financial investment early on. Honestly think the current squad wouldn't have a chance of finishing top half - very curious to see who Duffy brings in before the league kicks off. Likely to make or break our season.

Still waiting on an answer. Why did you make a new account to come back if all you did was miss this place?

TIME FOR CHANGE!

The good thing with the fan card is you don't have to make a financial investment early on.

Honestly think the current squad wouldn't have a chance of finishing top half, so very curious to see who Duffy brings in before the league kicks off. Likely to make or break our season.

Why so? Every signing has been an improvement on those who left apart from Lindsay.

Archived