Season Tickets - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Jamie_M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked mine up earlier today. I bought it over a month ago and never receives an email but it was there.

As for Tuesday the important bit I picked up is that season cars holders will need to load the cup game on Tuesday onto the card online - but it isn't working yet.

Everyone else will need to buy tickets from the new ticket office which will definitely not result in an angry mob at around 5 to 8.

I think the jist is that the club have outsourced the season and fan cards and are in the hands of the company to sort it out.

Apologies if Gourlay is already lining up.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I hope they've got the ticket booth open really early on Tuesday, it could slightly alleviate the problem if people turning up at the Norseman more than an hour before kick-off are able to buy their ticket at that time rather than everyone having to wait until the rush of the last 20 minutes before kick-off.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

b7f.gif

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I hope they've got the ticket booth open really early on Tuesday, it could slightly alleviate the problem if people turning up at the Norseman more than an hour before kick-off are able to buy their ticket at that time rather than everyone having to wait until the rush of the last 20 minutes before kick-off.

I'm spotting a rather large flaw with that idea.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Should have let Max design the website.

It would probably be more user friendly even if every link you clicked came back with some shite patter retort getting to what you want.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I bought mine using the Zebra finance option and on top of the monthly fee for the season ticket itself, I'm sure there was a service change of about £25. Raging if postage isn't included in that service charge!!!

To be fair, that service charge will be between you and Zebra rather than the club, the cost of postage is on the club.

Picked mine up earlier today. I bought it over a month ago and never receives an email but it was there.

As for Tuesday the important bit I picked up is that season cars holders will need to load the cup game on Tuesday onto the card online - but it isn't working yet.

Everyone else will need to buy tickets from the new ticket office which will definitely not result in an angry mob at around 5 to 8.

I think the jist is that the club have outsourced the season and fan cards and are in the hands of the company to sort it out.

Apologies if Gourlay is already lining up.

Cheers for the update.

As expected then. Hope the web system is working by then, sack joining the queue with everyone else.

I get that it's outsourced, the whole thing is, so issues with the website etc are the problem of Interstadia rather than the club, but the club have to be on top of it to ensure the fans aren't getting mucked around.

Wait in interminably long queue at ticket office - seethe - pay at the ticket office - get a ticket - take the ticket to the turnstiles - wait in second queue as people work out how the system works fir the first time - bonus seethe - maybe make the second half

FTFY.

I picked my season ticket up on Tuesday, have been trying to buy tickets for the Edinburgh City game, but can only get as far as a map of the ground, I click on the Cowshed and it then loads for every and a day.

When I try on my iPad I don't even get the stadium plan

Ticket buying isn't operational yet.

Archived