Season Tickets - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Jamie_M

We're also within touching distance of our first home game, how are people getting into the ground? A couple of cash turnstiles? Using the WDE? Tight on time to sort it out.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I searched around and found the fan card option eventually, think it's in with the season ticket option, was a bit of a hassle but a bit of trial and error got me there eventually, first time I've used my laptop in months, it's amazing how technology habits change so quickly.

After registering on the site I didn't bother going through with buying the season ticket as the only option for it says 'centre stand' next to it and it wasn't clear if you could actually pick an option for terracing later in the process. I'll just go into Smiths and fill in a form in there.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

We're also within touching distance of our first home game, how are people getting into the ground? A couple of cash turnstiles? Using the WDE? Tight on time to sort it out.

It'll be a queue up at the ticket booth office for a ticket to get through the new turnstiles scenario.

It'll be a queue up at the ticket booth office for a ticket to get through the new turnstiles scenario.

No chance. About 1000 people queuing up at one booth and the expense of printing tickets? I suspect they'll need to come up with a better shout than that because that is chaos.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Appears to be working on my android phone. Tapping the bit that says non season ticket holders register here which is above the Interstadia logo opens the registration screen. Anyone else have this issue? I wonder if it is to do with screen resolution? My phone has a 1920x1080 screen so I wonder if different screen resolutions give the problem?

I'm having the exact same issue on my Galaxy S6, a very common Android phone, running at normal resolution. Rotating the screen actually made it worse.

"It's working for me" and "click an option that isn't the one you actually want" are not helpful pieces of advice. The site is absolutely fucking appalling. It clearly wasn't tested on any common Android devices (or, I suspect, any mobile devices at all).

EOho8Pw.png

How many floating fans are we actually going to attract with this shite in place? Guys that might be out watching the early game on telly and decide just to turn up, expecting to queue up and pay in.

No chance. About 1000 people queuing up at one booth and the expense of printing tickets? I suspect they'll need to come up with a better shout than that because that is chaos.

Printing tickets will be the norm for them this season for any floating fans although maybe not in the quantities they'll need for the first few games.

Anyone with a season ticket or if their fan cards are ready will be able to load it that way for the cup games so they won't join that queue, i'd imagine everyone else will have to. Can't see any alternative being put in place.

The cup games are now listed on the ticket website (although not available to purchase yet). As Scott said above, they should be tomorrow.

For Tuesday, the advice of 'don't rock up 5 minutes before kick off' is likely to be very appropriate advice for those without cards.

How many floating fans are we actually going to attract with this s***e in place? Guys that might be out watching the early game on telly and decide just to turn up, expecting to queue up and pay in.

They still can. They just have to queue at the ticket window first.

For Tuesday, the advice of 'don't rock up 5 minutes before kick off' is likely to be very appropriate advice for those without cards.

The kind of floating fan who needs to hear this advice is likely to be the least exposed to it.

EOho8Pw.png

I was in Spain throughout the early bird window. Phoned the club, sorted a concession ticket over the phone and emailed them my entitlement.

Must just be that everyone who's posted having problems is a complete idiot, then.

EOho8Pw.png

Must just be that everyone who's posted having problems is a complete idiot, then.

No, the website is crap, half the options weren't there and the info and instructions has been poor at best.

Ditching it and going to plan B solves the issues in the meantime though

After registering on the site I didn't bother going through with buying the season ticket as the only option for it says 'centre stand' next to it and it wasn't clear if you could actually pick an option for terracing later in the process. I'll just go into Smiths and fill in a form in there.

Someone asked on twitter. Response was that they are aware of the issue and hope to have it resolved tomorrow.

Archived