Season Tickets - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Jamie_M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are expected to reach us by then, yes. No confirmation that the season tickets work that way for cup games that I've seen, but they seem like they are the same as the fan cards but with the league matches preloaded, so I'm guessing they should work the same. It's always very possible that I'm wrong though.

Hopefully there's some distinction between them in the event that the new electronic turnstyles fail.

Hopefully there's some distinction between them in the event that the new electronic turnstyles fail.

The images they've produced would suggest that they will look different on the outside, but who knows if that's representative of the end product.

I have no idea how they would deal with a turnstile system failure though!

• 3 weeks later...

I may have missed this, so apologies, however I registered my dad for one of the pay as you go cards and when I go online I can see he can load funds but he hasn't got the card yet. When are they sent out?

I may have missed this, so apologies, however I registered my dad for one of the pay as you go cards and when I go online I can see he can load funds but he hasn't got the card yet. When are they sent out?

The club expect to have them over the next couple of days.

According to the official site the early bird ones can be picked up tomorrow, or you can arrange to have them mailed out/sent to Smith's:

http://gmfc.net/2017/07/10/early-bird-season-cards-available-from-tomorrow/

If he doesn't have one of the early order ones, sounds like they're not in yet.

EOho8Pw.png

I can't register on my phone or tablet because the interstadia logo is covering the bit where non season ticket holders need to click to register. Anyone know how to get round this?

Use a computer?

Seriously though, I had the same problem. Have emailed the club. But I'll just order mine on the laptop.

MORTON - NEWCASTLE

Going to pick up my season card tomorrow/

I plan on ordering a fan card for my other half whilst i down there.

Not sure how the cup games work and they are available for purchase now, do i add them to my own season card or will i be buying those seperatly.

Will need to get that clarified.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

I emailed the club a few times but was kind of fobbed off and eventually they stopped replying. My last reply was near 2 weeks ago. If I turn up to Cappielow and there isn't a season card with my name on it I will not be impressed.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I can't register on my phone or tablet because the interstadia logo is covering the bit where non season ticket holders need to click to register. Anyone know how to get round this?

Appears to be working on my android phone.  Tapping the bit that says non season ticket holders register here which is above the Interstadia logo opens the registration screen.   Anyone else have this issue?   I wonder if it is to do with screen resolution?  My phone has a 1920x1080 screen so I wonder if different screen resolutions give the problem?

'Request Desktop Site' from your browser menu (usually 3 stacked dots or horizontal lines) will get you the full site. I had to do this to order from my phone.

Pretty poor imo - the site needs to be as slick as possible to encourage casual fans to use it.

'Request Desktop Site' from your browser menu (usually 3 stacked dots or horizontal lines) will get you the full site. I had to do this to order from my phone.

Pretty poor imo - the site needs to be as slick as possible to encourage casual fans to use it.

Aye, it's a pretty poor site although I do really like the idea behind it. Hopefully gets a redesign sooner rather than later as there's no point in things like trying to sell their services to other clubs when people just want tickets.

The ticket website is appalling.  I have already registered but it wouldn't let me in despite using what I know was the correct password.  I tried the forgotten password button and filled in the boxes to get a new temporary password - tried several times and no email arrived.  Tried to register from scratch but the form keeps failing to process, saying that I need the password to have at least 8 characters - my password had 12.  An utter cluster**** of a website.  Previously I did manage to get logged on when I was going to buy a season ticket, but despite not proceeding with the purchase as it wouldn't allow the choice of a concession early bird, I was debited £240 (instead of £205) and had to phone up to get a refund from the club.  It is a shockingly poor piece of crap design.  Surely we can get a website that is easy to use and actually lets you make purchases?  All I want is a couple of fan cards FFS.  Do you have to use that portal to put money on the fans cards?  That's going to be fun.  Sort it out, Morton.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I'm not sure gmfctickets does generate automatic emails at all. Get Deeeeego on the case.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived