Season Tickets - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Jamie_M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did you register with zebra?

I haven't received anything from morton or zebra through the post yet.

I was last week, similar to you i think and I got a letter from Morton the the other day asking me to complete the season ticket application form which i did and scanned back to Antonia.

On the gmfctickets site I can't see where you choose whether you want your season ticket to be for the terracing or stand prior to proceeding to payment?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I got a letter from morton which had the season ticket application in it and I bought my ticket through zebra.

Zebra take the payment, you still need to sort out the actual ticket from Morton. The form will have 'payment approved' and a date written on it confirming payment is already sorted.

Zebra take the payment, you still need to sort out the actual ticket from Morton. The form will have 'payment approved' and a date written on it confirming payment is already sorted.

Yeah I've sorted that and handed it back in today. I was just letting tonofmemories know he should expect a letter from morton aswell.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Do we 'top up' the season ticket cards for the cup games? Are they expected to reach us in time for those games anyway?

They are expected to reach us by then, yes. No confirmation that the season tickets work that way for cup games that I've seen, but they seem like they are the same as the fan cards but with the league matches preloaded, so I'm guessing they should work the same. It's always very possible that I'm wrong though.

They are expected to reach us by then, yes. No confirmation that the season tickets work that way for cup games that I've seen, but they seem like they are the same as the fan cards but with the league matches preloaded, so I'm guessing they should work the same. It's always very possible that I'm wrong though.

Cheers for that. Hopefully the club will keep up the new habit of getting things done in a timely manner and confirm soon.

Archived