Thread About Ex Player - Page 418 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

1 hour ago, Doddie said:

Tony Wallace signs on at Dumbarton. Looks like Carlo Pignatiello will be joining him too 

Confirmed Carlo signing as well. Callum Wilson as well. Decent bit of business early doors for Dumbarton. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Paul McGowan leaves Dundee.

And no thank you.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

1 minute ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

Scott Tiffoney signs for Dundee.

Partick fans will be raging.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

6 hours ago, Brian Skelton said:

Looks as if they are up to their eyeballs in debt and were lucky to pay May's wages.

No wonder they were so desperate for promotion! They sacked McCall because they were worried they’re challenge was faltering, Looks like they actually needed promotion for stability! What a mess they’re in now!

1 hour ago, DreamOakTree said:

No wonder they were so desperate for promotion! They sacked McCall because they were worried they’re challenge was faltering, Looks like they actually needed promotion for stability! What a mess they’re in now!

The way their fans were lording over us it is beautiful to see.

Edited by Brian Skelton

Big B

I'd heard this was suspected to be the case previously. I think this could explain some of the old boards odd behaviour/ lack of transparency (being very generous) last year when the Colin Weir shares were to be transferred to  a fan's group, leading to protests. They were trying to bury the real situation.

Remember when Hopkin tried to kid us all on that Omar was a player? Can't fathom out the logic on that one at all.

McGuffie I liked but he just didn't have any consistency. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

10 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Remember when Hopkin tried to kid us all on that Omar was a player? Can't fathom out the logic on that one at all. 

On the basis that he once played well in a reserve game. Wild.

See Kilday has gone back to Hamilton. Stamps out any talk of that one (good).

2 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Bullet dodged with Kilday thankfully.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

5 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

To replace Tumilty, who has just left Hamilton.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.