Thread About Ex Player - Page 420 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

20 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

I have no idea who that page is nor do i recall any dealings with them previously but on trying to access it I see this:

Screenshot_20230702_201509_Twitter.jpg

Guessing their previous guise was that loonball David Vize who talks all manners of shite as I was definitely blocked by him for calling out his shite. 

Anyway, my doubtful was because Livi offered him a new deal, he rejected it and left and therefore Livi are holding rights to compensation.

They were talking in the region of £250k when he was linked with Brighton. I know Dundee Utd are prone to throwing money into a hole but I can't see them paying that after relegation.

Edited by Jamie_M
  • Upvote 1

Big Dunc looks to be leaving Forest Green potentially which would be objectively hilarious. 

• Like 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

15 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Big Dunc looks to be leaving Forest Green potentially which would be objectively hilarious. 

Dressing it up as the snake deciding against the move and showing loyalty. 

10 minutes ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

They did what now?

They teased the signing the day before with a cryptic comment about a former top flight striker who has also played outside Scotland and said "good will come to those who wait" and "all will be revealed." Pretty transparently trying to get people speculating that it was Goodwillie for clicks, which is a reprehensible thing to do.

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

11 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

They teased the signing the day before with a cryptic comment about a former top flight striker who has also played outside Scotland and said "good will come to those who wait" and "all will be revealed." Pretty transparently trying to get people speculating that it was Goodwillie for clicks, which is a reprehensible thing to do.

Cheers.

Poor from them for sure.

20 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

Not sure I'd immediately think of Goodwillie based on that description, could apply to countless number pf players.

29 minutes ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

Not sure I'd immediately think of Goodwillie based on that description, could apply to countless number pf players.

Whilst there was indeed speculation pointing elsewhere - Lafferty, Griffiths - the majority picked up on clear Goodwillie hints.

The normal version of the phrase is "good things come to those who wait". Adapting it to the clumsy "good will" seems pretty blatant. There were also plenty of other tweets with forced use of the word good. 

Their manager is also a well documented decrier of the 'treatment' Goodwillie has received.

5 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Whilst there was indeed speculation pointing elsewhere - Lafferty, Griffiths - the majority picked up on clear Goodwillie hints.

The normal version of the phrase is "good things come to those who wait". Adapting it to the clumsy "good will" seems pretty blatant. There were also plenty of other tweets with forced use of the word good. 

Their manager is also a well documented decrier of the 'treatment' Goodwillie has received.

Ooh, I totally didn't get that. I couldn't figure out what the whole thing was about. 

30 minutes ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

Throwing the phrase "good will" in there was a very deliberate attempt to allude to Goodwillie, which the person who runs their social media basically admitted on his personal account, and they were at it again yesterday with another signing, making a big joke out of how everyone should "speculate responsibly". They're treating potentially signing a rapist and by extension the crime itself as a laughing matter.

• Upvote 1

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

1 hour ago, dunning1874 said:

Throwing the phrase "good will" in there was a very deliberate attempt to allude to Goodwillie, which the person who runs their social media basically admitted on his personal account, and they were at it again yesterday with another signing, making a big joke out of how everyone should "speculate responsibly". They're treating potentially signing a rapist and by extension the crime itself as a laughing matter.

If that was their intention, then it is indeed despicable

17 minutes ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

If that was their intention, then it is indeed despicable

This was their media boy’s tweet from his personal account in the aftermath of the Goodwillie speculation that was all their own doing.

A complete helmet of a lad, by the looks of things.

Being local, I’m probdd wee Bly down at K Park 2-3 times a season and was at their recent friendly with Queen of the South. Can’t see myself going anywhere near the place for a while though, they’ve always been a difficult club to like, but there’s something really nasty about them at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Calvin Miller in the Falkirk Herald

“I want to be playing in an attacking team that dominates and has all the possession, and scores a ton of goals. I think you can see that the gaffer is trying to do that here and you saw it start to come through last season.

Good luck with that, mate

• 2 weeks later...