Thread About Ex Player - Page 413 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Nicky low signs for Clydebank. Thanks Arbroath and Kelty in his tweet for allowing his to move closer to home.for family reasons. Would've been delightful to see him sign for us earlier in the season but now I'm not sure he's what we need. He also hasn't exactly set league 1 alight. Thoughts?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Cameron Salkeld scores for Clyde to put them ahead against Peterhead.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

7 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Gavin Reilly signs for Stenny on loan.

Another player I was disappointed to see move on last season.  Surprised he's left Queens. 

33 minutes ago, Toby said:

Nice to see Ross Forbes is still doing bits. Hope he’s having a lovely time of it.

Baller. Fair play to him. Not the greatest athlete but what a wand of a left foot.

21 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Craig McGuffie scoring from the halfway line for Falkirk. Wee dick.

(Might want to mute to avoid listening to the mutant from Falkirk TV).

McGuffie scored some absolute world class goals with us as well - and did absolutely nothing else. 

O'Ware and Tidser on the latest open goal podcast. No real revelations or much detail provided but was interested to hear O'Ware say he loved his time at the club and fucked his reputation when he left and regrets leaving the club and Tidser saying he needed a change in his life but knew within a few months at Falkirk that he should have stayed at us as well. 

• Like 2

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Actually quite surprised to hear that from O'Ware. I didn't get the impression he liked being here or that he acknowledged he'd left on bad terms. Fair play to him for admitting it.

EOho8Pw.png

Think the main conclusion I can take from that is that Steve Evans is an absolute bell, but I doubt anyone would’ve contested that before watching the interview.

Interesting to see O’Ware referring to the big bad Morton fans booing them off the park at half time when leading Queen of the South 3-0. When was this? Anyone got any ideas? The only time I remember having a resounding lead over them in that period was the 5-0 win at Palmerston the week before the semi final when we were all on cloud nine.

I take it as a bit of a compliment that we’re a demanding bunch, but I’m absolutely calling bullshit on that one.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Think the main conclusion I can take from that is that Steve Evans is an absolute bell, but I doubt anyone would’ve contested that before watching the interview.

Interesting to see O’Ware referring to the big bad Morton fans booing them off the park at half time when leading Queen of the South 3-0. When was this? Anyone got any ideas? The only time I remember having a resounding lead over them in that period was the 5-0 win at Palmerston the week before the semi final when we were all on cloud nine.

I take it as a bit of a compliment that we’re a demanding bunch, but I’m absolutely calling bullshit on that one.

There was a 3-2 at Cappielow the previous season when we were 3 up at half time.