Thread About Ex Player - Page 412 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I caught the last 20 minutes of Hamilton's game last night, and I noticed Tumilty playing for Hamilton - seems to have signed for them yesterday.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

11 hours ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

Dont know about anyone else but I would like to know what the time differential was between Dougie signing Waters and Tumilty becoming available.

10 days. Tumilty was released a full 10 days before we signed Waters.

I had Pizza for dinner that night. Information that is equally as irrelevant to our signing of a left back as the Tumilty information is.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Double signing with Jimmy Gourlay.

I was in hospital yesterday having fairly uncomfortable things done to me, so wasn't able to keep up with the major news stories such as that one.

Going to be quite funny if anyone ever signs a player actually called James Gourlay...

• Upvote 1

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

11 minutes ago, Alibi said:

I was in hospital yesterday having fairly uncomfortable things done to me, so wasn't able to keep up with the major news stories such as that one.

Going to be quite funny if anyone ever signs a player actually called James Gourlay...

I hope your feeling better and won’t need to miss too many games

13 minutes ago, Alibi said:

WHAT?!?! How could you miss it? Over 2 threads with Drew Busby's Moustache making out that signing a left back to replace Strapp instead of Tumilty, a right back, is the biggest scandal to hit Cappielow since they banned umbrellas.

Get well soon.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alibi said:

Am fine - it was just a quick check that took 5 minutes to do.  You'd be amazed what they can do with fibre optic light pipes. And where they can put them.  All absolutely fine and cleared to go to the QP game on Saturday.

Exploratory pipework at either end is not the best fun. Good to hear you’re all okay 👍 

Not an ex player but Neil Warnock comes our of retirement to take over at Huddersfield.  Send a player or 2 our way Neil👀.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

16 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Not an ex player but Neil Warnock comes our of retirement to take over at Huddersfield.  Send a player or 2 our way Neil👀.

Glad to see him getting back into it so he's sharp for when we eventually need him as Dougie's replacement.