TheMortonForum.com
advertisement_alt

Match Preview/Thread - East Fife vs Morton (Scottish Cup 3rd April)

b049a7ec-9e87-4559-9f91-37024a7e15f8.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company and The Inverclyde Bathroom Company. We are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

BetBuildermorton.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with McBookie and their new BetBuilder feature. Keep your eyes across our socials for our recommended BetBuilder bet! 

dunnottar_retro_4.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with Dunnottar Retro Football Shirts. They are currently offering a 20% discount to all return customers when you tag their Twitter account (@TheDunnottarRFS) in a photo of yourself wearing anything from the Dunnottar range. You can visit them on www.dunnottar.scot.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the current squad deserves credit for plugging away from (at least) December while the club was a complete binfire at almost every other level. It could quite easily have turned into a 13/14 s

There can be absolutely no excuses for failing to beat a part-time team that has played twice this midweek in tomorrow's cup game. 

That patter’s pish.

Posted Images

I would have liked to have seen us give McLean a rest and have Sterling up front with Orsi, with Jacobs sitting in front of the back four in a midfield diamond. This maybe would have given us a chance to have gone with a more attacking version of the type of system we've been playing, but I suppose I can't blame MacPherson for wanting to keep more continuity than that. 

3 minutes ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

McGinn injured?

Either cup tied or Hibs don't want him playing in the cup, don't think he played v Dunfermline either.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

We looked comfortable for 10 minutes or so after giving the early chance away, but making defensive errors out of nowhere, with no real pressure, has given them a big lift. We need to get control of this match, because they've got their tails up here. You'd think we were a man down the way it is at the moment. 

This is pish. Blues playing wide right by the looks of it, and we better hope East Fife slow down as the game goes on. They look comfortable.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg