JJ and Houston GONE - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

JJ and Houston GONE

Houston also had the impression that we have already been lining up someone else. Easedales paying for Hoppy?

And so they should have. The board obviously hoped to tell them after the game then there was a set to over Telfer.

It's the right thing to have happened but could have been managed a lot better.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The board needs replaced in its own time but to hound them for the only correct thing they’ve managed to bring about in donkeys’ years is a total minter. JJ and his useless baldy snake of an assistant have been forced into a rage quit, which is the best possible conclusion to this season. Being seething about the board right now gives JJ and his media buddies just what they need to argue for an ill-deserved sense of injustice.

He was a dud; he’s fallen on his sword. Let us be glad.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Good riddance to the pair of them.

That their BoD are out of their depth and scrambling about for loose change isn't news. They were like that yesterday and they'll be like that tomorrow. Telling JJ and Houston to do one, however, is undeniably a good thing.

EOho8Pw.png

Good riddance to the pair of them.

That their BoD are out of their depth and scrambling about for loose change isn't news. They were like that yesterday and they'll be like that tomorrow. Telling JJ and Houston to do one, however, is undeniably a good thing.

It's been the right thing to do but badly managed and allowed 'JJ' and 'Housty' to use it as a smokescreen and save face.

The statement will be interesting.

All rumours.

You are working really hard on this Irn bru...Dead simple anyone managing this club over last couple of years has experienced external interference...keep working your ticket...but truth will out in the long run...by the way Johansson still had a year on his contract but you know that anyway don’t you!

You are working really hard on this Irn bru...Dead simple anyone managing this club over last couple of years has experienced external interference...keep working your ticket...but truth will out in the long run...by the way Johansson still had a year on his contract but you know that anyway don’t you!

No he had a year option if he played so many games. He wasn't allowed to play today either.

Is there a hole in your bucket?

Again, all rumours.

Correct decision for me. The board clearly knew they were going to punt JJ and PH, which is absolutely the correct decision, so don't want another contract extension triggered in case the new man doesn't want Telfer in his squad next season. I personally hope he does but completely understand why they want the new man to make that decision.

Think we got what most of wanted but timing wasn't the best, but not sure how we could have done it differently, apart from possibly sacking them earlier this week which would have also made us look like a laughing stalk!

Also glad there was a clause in their contract so no apparent payoff needed.

Announce Easdales, announce Hopkin and announce Tidser and lets start afresh!

Correct decision for me. The board clearly knew they were going to punt JJ and PH, which is absolutely the correct decision, so don't want another contract extension triggered in case the new man doesn't want Telfer in his squad next season. I personally hope he does but completely understand why they want the new man to make that decision.

Think we got what most of wanted but timing wasn't the best, but not sure how we could have done it differently, apart from possibly sacking them earlier this week which would have also made us look like a laughing stalk!

Also glad there was a clause in their contract so no apparent payoff needed.

Announce Easdales, announce Hopkin and announce Tidser and lets start afresh!

Pretty much this. They had to go, it’s all got a bit messy but ultimately the right decision’s been made. I’d more than happy with Hopkin if the rumours are indeed true but very early days yet.

The statement seems to be taking a while....

As long as it doesn't have crap like "concomitant" in it.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

The thing about the whole situation that doesn't sit right with me is Houston hinting he was harshly done by.

They could have been sacked several times this season and the club stuck by them (wrongly in my opinion) so Rae saying there was a good relationship is probably accurate.

Edit to add, they clearly felt strongly about it if that is indeed why they walked so there must be more to it.

I think I said earlier but I think there's a bit of saving face going on from the two of them who knew they'd be sacked and are trying to take attention away from that being entirely justifiable.

The thing about the whole situation that doesn't sit right with me is Houston hinting he was harshly done by.

They could have been sacked several times this season and the club stuck by them (wrongly in my opinion) so Rae saying there was a good relationship is probably accurate.

Edit to add, they clearly felt strongly about it if that is indeed why they walked so there must be more to it.

I think I said earlier but I think there's a bit of saving face going on from the two of them who knew they'd be sacked and are trying to take attention away from that being entirely justifiable.

If their contract was up in may or they had a break clause in it then it makes sense that they werent sacked earlier in the season.

The fact theyd have been due no money anyway probably made it easier for them to walk today.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

If their contract was up in may or they had a break clause in it then it makes sense that they werent sacked earlier in the season.

The fact theyd have been due no money anyway probably made it easier for them to walk today.

It's starting to look like this was the case and they realised they weren't getting kept on when Telfer was mentioned and threw the toys out the pram and left before the game.

Archived