JJ and Houston GONE - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

JJ and Houston GONE

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one from the Rat came straight from his mouth, but he is a snake so pinch of salt obviously. But no smoke without fire and all.

So why not use it in a tribunal that cost his new club a fortune? He's a known liar.

So why not use it in a tribunal that cost his new club a fortune? He's a known liar.

Because being threatened by people who have no official connection to the club isn't a reason for jumping ship? As I said, punch of salt x10 but that is what he said.

Bag the clown that wrote unnecessary extension clauses into the contracts.

I think the clauses are fair enough if the 3 year plan was still going. It just looks daft now, but back in June last year we couldn’t have argued against it.

Because being threatened by people who have no official connection to the club isn't a reason for jumping ship? As I said, punch of salt x10 but that is what he said.

The great bastion of truth, Ray McKinnon? If there were nay weight behind this then it would be all over the front pages of the national press never mind back pages. It's nonsense.

Houston confirms that Rae told him no new contract and not to play Telfer - which is why they quit. He then went on to say that he can understand why McKinnon since Crawford (not Warren) has created a turbulent atmosphere.

"don't play him"

"we want him next season"

"well, you were getting sacked anyway"

The two of them shouldn't be here next season so they shouldn't be allowed to decide who else is here.

Anyone who thinks they should have been here next year is mental. I'd like to keep Telfer but it's not the board or Houston's decision.

If we can’t afford Jonatan fucking Johansson, a rookie manager, what fucking chance have we got? Part of me wishes that cost cutting excuse is a smoke screen effort from Crawford and that we’ve got someone like Hoppy coming in, but fuck knows these days. If he wants this club to be sustainable, he needs it to be stable and not have managers boosting left right and centre. TTG Crawford.

If we can’t afford Jonatan fucking Johansson, a rookie manager, what fucking chance have we got? Part of me wishes that cost cutting excuse is a smoke screen effort from Crawford and that we’ve got someone like Hoppy coming in, but fuck knows these days. If he wants this club to be sustainable, he needs it to be stable and not have managers boosting left right and centre. TTG Crawford.

I think that Crawford was just using that as an excuse to bin JJ, that certainly seems to be what Houston was hinting at.

I think that Crawford was just using that as an excuse to bin JJ, that certainly seems to be what Houston was hinting at.

Shouldn't be an excuse needed. One of the worst managers I've seen here.

Archived