JJ and Houston GONE - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

JJ and Houston GONE

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There must be more to this story. This sort of thing happens all the time in football without managers walking out....

My theory is that this was an indication they were getting punted and they've tried to make a show of it rather than being sacked for being poor.

We allowed Millar, McAllister and Buchanan to trigger. Is Hawke or Rae determining who is good enough and who is not?

They shouldn’t be interfering in the playing side. We all know Dougie loved a dabble at football manager.

This sends the wrong message to prospective managers and players. Should have been dealt with internally but they have obviously just dictated today.

Very poor publicity.

We allowed Millar, McAllister and Buchanan to trigger. Is Hawke or Rae determining who is good enough and who is not?

They shouldn’t be interfering in the playing side. We all know Dougie loved a dabble at football manager.

This sends the wrong message to prospective managers and players. Should have been dealt with internally but they have obviously just dictated today.

Very poor publicity.

There's one game to go and we're safe. These things happen all the time.

Telfer is one of the higher earners. Not worth an automatic extension. These things aren't uncommon...

...at clubs who are in a really poor financial position.

I'm split on this. In itself I completely understand that decision, but it's also an indication of how much of a mess we're in. If we want to do that then we should have a DoF and make it clear that that's our structure. In any case, this should not come to a head on a Saturday afternoon.

Telfer is one of the higher earners. Not worth an automatic extension. These things aren't uncommon...

...at clubs who are in a really poor financial position.

I'm split on this. In itself I completely understand that decision, but it's also an indication of how much of a mess we're in. If we want to do that then we should have a DoF and make it clear that that's our structure. In any case, this should not come to a head on a Saturday afternoon.

It happening now is part of my theory that the two of them are trying to make a show of it because they knew that by not being allowed this, they were unlikely to be there. Better to walk and have a smokescreen for being poor than getting sacked.

Our club is a shambles, a total shambles. Between allegations by two managers of the Easdales demanding their boy is first on the youth team sheet, Snake accusinng them of physically threatening him and now our management team walking out.

Hopefully Hawke walks soon and we can start next season minus a clueless management team and a cluessless c*nt as CEO.

Our club is a shambles, a total shambles. Between allegations by two managers of the Easdales demanding their boy is first on the youth team sheet, Snake accusinng them of physically threatening him and now our management team walking out.

All rumours.

Tbf, if we’re making cuts all over the place, is there a need for a CEO? He’ll be one of the highest earners at the club and should be calling the shots, seems that it’s Crawford doing everything this season.

Tbf, if we’re making cuts all over the place, is there a need for a CEO? He’ll be one of the highest earners at the club and should be calling the shots, seems that it’s Crawford doing everything this season.

Definitely need a CEO. Someone has to run the club and be accountable for it.

This!!!

Definitely need a CEO. Someone has to run the club and be accountable for it.

I get that, but we have one who appears to be doing not very much, and certainly isn’t being held accountable. CEO’s at any company would walk/be shown the door for the shambles of the turnstiles and the administrative errors in compensation for Quitongo & co, despite bleating at any opportunity how youth is the future for the club.

Archived