JJ and Houston GONE - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

JJ and Houston GONE

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the piece they did the minimum acceptable job. Don't know on what planet it can considered fantastic.

Me neither but on the scheme of things, it's a thanks for all your hard work.

Presumably they were getting told after the game but the Telfer thing made them suspicious about things and ask if they were getting punted so they found out earlier.

At least it's clear now they weren't getting kept on regardless and could have played Telfer if they really wanted rather than being forced not to. It could have been managed better but the outcome is the right one.

I agree with the decision but crawford is getting very quick to blame other people in public since his father died and that doesnt sit well with me.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

So, who are these other investors who have a voice and a view? Golden Casket/Rae have over 80% of the shares. If Crawford has sold a majority to new investor(s) why have they kept him as chairman? Something stinks.

It's starting to look like this was the case and they realised they weren't getting kept on when Telfer was mentioned and threw the toys out the pram and left before the game.

You are relentless .Did the Morton board/Crawford not realise before today the contracts of players?...Or were certain Investors not happy with squad selection..Who is the board member that has left due to outside influences?

You are relentless .Did the Morton board/Crawford not realise before today the contracts of players?...Or were certain Investors not happy with squad selection..Who is the board member that has left due to outside influences?

Presumably the did Jean.

Statement was made on bbc to be fair and it seems they were gone anyway and if new manager wants telfer they can have him.

Perfect situation for me if crawford sticks to his word which is becoming harder and harder to believe. Next season will be key.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Statement was made on bbc to be fair and it seems they were gone anyway and if new manager wants telfer they can have him.

Perfect situation for me if crawford sticks to his word which is becoming harder and harder to believe. Next season will be key.

A couple of quotes on a badly written BBC article isn't the full statement that was promised though.

A couple of quotes on a badly written BBC article isn't the full statement that was promised though.

I doubt we will get anything comprehensive.

The interviews with Houston today seemed genuine and he all but said there is someone lined up and he can appreciate not being kept on when fighting relegation but to be safe and better last seasons place leaves a bad taste and being told ‘cost cutting’. Crawford shat it.

It’s very poor on Telfer also.

Crawford is in the lighthouse steaming and we got him to sing money money money in a rich man's world.

If/when the video is released he's not as self aware as it seems and when he stopped singing as soon as he was aware. Saying that it's possibly the best moment of my life.

32.gif

Sadly for me todays events only seem to add credibility to Snakes assertions that “the truth will out” and “it won’t be me the Morton fans will be blaming” statements shortly after he’d left.

It may well be what the majority were after , including me, but was it the right way to do it.i for one don’t think so.

Anyway, I’m enjoying watching the snakes write in their pit.

Sadly for me todays events only seem to add credibility to Snakes assertions that “the truth will out” and “it won’t be me the Morton fans will be blaming” statements shortly after he’d left.

It may well be what the majority were after , including me, but was it the right way to do it.i for one don’t think so.

Would agree with this.

McKinnon had his chance to prove there were issues and he didn't do it. The trial made him look like the snake he is and he's had every opportunity to say something so I can't agree with this.

He's a rat who simply thought he was getting a pay day and a better shot at success.

Edit to add. If they were being released (as they should have) then would there not be similar arguments saying Rae allowed an outgoing manager to effectively sign a player for a new one that he might not want?

Archived