Morton away vs. East Fife - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton away vs. East Fife

capitanus

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not good enough. No excuses.

He needs to sort the squad out asap. We've lost our only two wide players, we have next to no quality up front, and we have some absolute bombscares at the back.

He's not playing to the strengths in the squad, and is too obsessed with the weaknesses. He needs to change that mindset, bring in two or three players, and get the best out of what he's got to work with. That's his job and he needs to start doing much better. 

Another great analysis of East Fife pre match leading to our esteemed manager setting up his team the best way possible to win against them.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Not good enough. No excuses.

He needs to sort the squad out asap. We've lost our only two wide players, we have next to no quality up front, and we have some absolute bombscares at the back.

He's not playing to the strengths in the squad, and is too obsessed with the weaknesses. He needs to change that mindset, bring in two or three players, and get the best out of what he's got to work with. That's his job and he needs to start doing much better.

How does he want the team to play? Not a rhetorical question - I've not seen enough* games to know what he's up to. Does he want width? Does he want a target man? Does he want a back three every week? I don't like 352 with slower midfielders personally but if that's his style the board either need to back him or sack him.

*Actually by half time in the loss to Alloa, the one at home, I'd seen quite enough. The fact that I even need to specify which loss to fucking Alloa it was is bad enough.

EOho8Pw.png

What was the thinking behind taking Tidser off for McAlister at 1-1? Was he injured?

Not injured, not tired. Just stupid.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I was optimistic seeing Iredale on as he seems to be able to get good crosses in, as in our 5-1 v Thistle, but taking Tidser off? Ffs. I have lost patience. JJ not working. Difficult to change horses with 2 weeks till window closes but unless he is going to make signings he should just go. As embarrassing as it was as predictable.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Absolutely not good enough.

He should be getting enough from this squad to beat the likes of Alloa, East Fife and insert other mediocre Championship teams in there aswell. He’s had nearly 3 weeks to make changes, brings in 1. Budget or no budget I don’t know but players have left, there must be scope for bringing folk in.

We have seen no intentions of his style, or what he wants from this team. He doesn’t have enough about him to get these players playing by the looks of it. If we could get him to fuck we should. Chalk a year off our 3 year plan Crawford, it’s fucked unless there’s big changes player wise to save JJ’s skin.

Absolutely not good enough.

He should be getting enough from this squad to beat the likes of Alloa, East Fife and insert other mediocre Championship teams in there aswell. He’s had nearly 3 weeks to make changes, brings in 1. Budget or no budget I don’t know but players have left, there must be scope for bringing folk in.

We have seen no intentions of his style, or what he wants from this team. He doesn’t have enough about him to get these players playing by the looks of it. If we could get him to **** we should. Chalk a year off our 3 year plan Crawford, it’s ****ed unless there’s big changes player wise to save JJ’s skin.

He said himself in his video interview this week that he has budget to bring players in but won't rush it just to get players in.

Hopefully he's just blown the opportunity to spend that money and he will get his jotters.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived